Breeze to Splendor switch - NYE cruise and week after ok?

Avril

My Mom and I are planning on booking the Breeze for New Years this year with the cruise right after it as a B2B (December 27th, 2015 then January 2nd, 2016)!! :D Before we do, I was just wondering, will these cruises be affected by the switch from Breeze to Splendor? The Breeze is my favourite ship and I really want my Mom to see her!! The ONLY reason we're booking these cruises is for the Breeze and I'd be really mad if they were switched to Splendor. I've been on Splendor and while she's ok and I had a fun cruise, she's not the Breeze. Will these cruises be safe from getting switched or should we not even bother booking them?

Thanks so much!! :D

Looks like you should be ok. According to what John Heald has posted on facebook - the "dance" doesn't start until April of 2016.

Here is a thread here on CC that talks about what he posted and the changes. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2222872

Thanks so much, I really appreciate it. Ready or not Breeze, here we come!!!! :D