Taxi tour

BiancaV

Ok so I just went to book the taxi tour for and it's only available on Sunday. 😔 if it drops you off in Hamilton all the shops are closed on Sunday so that wouldn't work. Any other tour suggestions so we can see the island and end up in Hamilton?

See if the aquarium in Flatts is open...and if the Perfume Factory is open. They are enjoyable and interesting places.

If you want to just tour and not shop, a Sunday taxi tour may not be bad. But if you want to do any shopping or visit the Lili Perfume factory in St. George, Sunday is not the day.

Take a private tour (not a NCL excurtion) on Monday, it will be $50 an hour for 1 to 6 people. And you can see the Dunking of the Wench at 12:30 in St. George.

Realize though, do you want to shop or eat in a resturant while the taxi tour ticker is going at $50 an hour?

We did the taxi tour then went back to places of interest using the public transportation, which by the way is very good. Also we dinned on the ship not at a resturant while on the taxi tour, just snacks we brought along or bought cheap at a conveinience store.

Thanks for all the great advice. What I'm thinking is maybe a taxi ride to Hamilton to see a bit of the island then take the ferry back? I'm wondering how much that would be and if i would get a good feel for the island