Couples Massage

Hinano

Does anyone have any experience with a couples massage? There is a picture on HAL's site of side by side tables, appearing to be in a private suite with a Jacuzzi tub for two and floor to ceiling windows. I went to the spa page and it offers couples massage but says you can customize a package. Any info on the customizing? Thanks in advance.

We have done the couples massage twice. It was in a private suite with floor to ceiling windows. Nice view of the ocean. There was no Jacuzzi in our case. Was not aware that you could customize the massage. Perhaps they mean each person can have the type of massage they want (deep tissue, bamboo, etc). Hope that helps.

Thanks Beardiemom. The 360 view shows a tub for two with a bottle of Champagne. Looks like a little bit of heaven. :p Oh well.

I have seen/been in rooms with two massage tables, but have never seen a tub in there. I would doubt this exists.

I guess Dave but then why post the picture making it appear that this set up is on the Westerdam? Wish it was though. I have never done Spa services on a ship but that...I would do!!!

Its called creative merchandising. There is a Hydro pool in the Spa , but not in with the massage tables, but rather in a separate room and open to a number of people at the same time. This pool is rather large on the larger HAL ships, but the size of a small hot tub on the smaller ships.

Perhaps someone else on the board can clarify this???

Couples massages can also be any two people. My Dear Sis and I decided to have the couples massage on Half Moon Cay. The illustration showed the people lying there, looking out across the beach and we thought that would be very pleasant. Well....great idea, except...gentle breeze across that soft white sand brought fine grains of sand along with it. Combined with the wonderful massage oils, we ended up with exfoliating massages. Couldn't wait to get into a shower to get that oil and sand off!