Adding Another Person Later

taymaesmom

So I am thinking of booking a cruise for December. My oldest daughter would like to go with us but she is currently looking for a new job and will probably not be able to take the time off. If I were to book the rest of us and later she was able to go and the cruise had a 4 person room would we be able to upgrade or move rooms in order to add her. I am assuming that we will only get a 3 person room when I book for 3 people. Is there anyway to book a 4 person room for 3 people?

Or does anyone have any other thoughts on the process?

So I am thinking of booking a cruise for December. My oldest daughter would like to go with us but she is currently looking for a new job and will probably not be able to take the time off. If I were to book the rest of us and later she was able to go and the cruise had a 4 person room would we be able to upgrade or move rooms in order to add her. I am assuming that we will only get a 3 person room when I book for 3 people. Is there anyway to book a 4 person room for 3 people?

Or does anyone have any other thoughts on the process?

You can book a cabin that can hold 4 people for only 3 people (or even for 2 people). In fact I would go ahead and book your daughter and cancel her later if she can't go. Otherwise, by the time she knows for sure, there may be too many people booked in your area and even thought your cabin can hold 4, you would not be able to add her due to no room left in your lifeboat.

Edited by peg013