NCL transfer - Copenhagen

Swertengbata

When you book a transfer with NCL (port to airport), does it show on myNCL? Do we choose a schedule pick-up when on board? If anyone has used NCL transfer, what's the latest pick-up?

Our experience has been that there is only one pick-up time for everyone and it is generally very early in the morning.

When we were there we choose to take a taxi. It was under $25.00 and the two of shared a taxi with another couple and split it 4 ways. I didn't like the fact that I had to be ready for the transfer so early. There are Taxi's in line waiting for you when you get outside. And...with splitting the taxi with another couple not only could we disembark when we wanted to (our flight wasn't until around 2 p.m. but it was cheaper than NCL's transfer per person.

Harriet

The transfer is listed on your reservation confirmation that you receive via email from NCL or your TA. We booked this transfer and were assigned a bus that would have had us at the airport 3 1/2 hours early. So we took a taxi instead and learned the $60 shuttle fee was non refundable because it was booked as part of the cruise fare reservation and cancellation schedule. If you book the transfer when you are on board, you can choose a later bus - there were at least 3 departure times and you can cancel & get your account credited. FYI, with the Ncl transfer they take your checked luggage directly to the airport on separate buses and you collect it there vs. in the port terminal.

• 10 months later...

Hello!

My parents will travel from Copenhagen airport to the "NCL" cruise port (Oceanvej ). They must travel by taxi or NCL shuttle because my father have mobility problems.

I keep reading on online fare simulators that a taxi is around 40/50 $ each way but now I saw 25$...Could you help me on this? What is the more accurate price?

Another question, I saw that the NCL transfer is 15 € (less than 15$) each way, pp...but here in cruisecritic I saw 30€/$...is it 2 x 15 €, I mean, is it for aierport-ship/ship-airport? http://www.ncl.eu/already-booked/flights-transfers-and-parking/transfers/

Thank You very much!;)

Edited by framboesa