Glory Fun Times May 9-16, 2015 Western Caribbean

For those that I promised the Fun Times to and those that would like to look at them. I don't have time to scan them, so I just took pictures. Hope they turn out OK. If there's something you can't read, just let me know and I'll look it up. I only took one picture of the back as it's the same info each day pretty much. Enjoy!

Embarkation Day Saturday

9e9842ea74df8250761eca8523ee28e1.jpgfa4dcf14746784e77eb6a22284e85420.jpg9480a5f1c8d2fcd9144423b91f1d9ace.jpgddcf0da8bef928b27a0403c502a3aaba.jpg985aae2b72d0eea6c7333cbfce526081.jpgb251aba6eb48361ba8185ad6d5de37c3.jpg

I thought they had the movies in the Fun Times but now that I look back at the pics I don't see them. Hmmmmm. I know for sure that it does have them though as we walked up there a few times and grabbed some popcorn from the Red Frog Rum Bar.

They're on the back only iirc. The 6th picture down shows the Dive in movies.

Edit - They're still showing Ride Along? Man they had that last Sept when we were on. Hopefully they change it up before we sail, seems like a long time to keep the same movies on.

Edited by Wooshers

They're on the back only iirc. The 6th picture down shows the Dive in movies.

Edit - They're still showing Ride Along? Man they had that last Sept when we were on. Hopefully they change it up before we sail, seems like a long time to keep the same movies on.

Ahhhh, yes. There it is! Looks like I'll have to go back and take pics of all the backs of them now. It seems like on previous cruises they had the movies inside as well but I could be wrong. I'll get that done this evening.

• 3 weeks later...