PATTERS: Golden Princess 5/22 to Alaska via San Fran

Sheebah

Hi all,

Here are the Patters for the Golden 10 night, RT Alaska (5/22/15) sailing.... minus Ketchikan Day (I'm sorry, I lost it!). The last document is the welcome aboard letter and drink/restaurant highlights waiting in the cabin on embark day.

For those of you not following along on my day by day review, thread we've also posted a video tour of the ship here:

We're also working on editing the video tour of the inside stateroom- that should be out in the next week.

Happy Planning!

Welcome Aboard.pdf

Embarkation Day.pdf

Day 1 At Sea.pdf

Day 2 At Sea.pdf

Day 3- Tracy Arm- At Sea.pdf

Day 4 Haines.pdf

Day 5 Juneau.pdf

Day 7 - At Sea.pdf

Day 8- Victoria.pdf

Day 9 - At Sea.pdf

Thank you very much for posting your video. I watched the entire thing! I am cruising for the first time in August with my parents and my little girl. It's exciting to see such a detailed tour of the Golden before we embark. We're going to have a great time.

THANK YOU! Especially for the Welcome and Embarkation Day information, the new information was EXTREMELY HELPFUL for this newbie cruiser!

Ever time I come on Cruise Critic I learn something useful-the Cruise Notepad is on it's second notepad, and I must buy myself another notepad! :) All useful information which dramatically reduces the stress of being in an unfamiliar situation!

Crochetcruise :cool:

Thank you very much for posting your video. I watched the entire thing! I am cruising for the first time in August with my parents and my little girl. It's exciting to see such a detailed tour of the Golden before we embark. We're going to have a great time.

I hope you have a wonderful first cruise. I remember our first cruise to be so magical, everything was new and exciting and we just soaked it all up. Please don't hesitate to ask questions if you need anything....and remember to go into your cruise with a sense of flexibility - there will always be something that changes, or is out of your control- maybe due to weather or water conditions, and if you can "roll with it", you'll enjoy more!

Your little girl may enjoy the heated pools. We sure did- they were among some of our favorite cruise pools of all time and we're miraculously uncrowded.

THANK YOU! Especially for the Welcome and Embarkation Day information, the new information was EXTREMELY HELPFUL for this newbie cruiser!

Ever time I come on Cruise Critic I learn something useful-the Cruise Notepad is on it's second notepad, and I must buy myself another notepad! :) All useful information which dramatically reduces the stress of being in an unfamiliar situation!

Crochetcruise :cool:

You're welcome. I love that you keep a notpad. I do the same using the notepad on my smartphone to keep packing lists (changes based on weather/duration), photo shot lists, and a log of what we ordered in the dining room so I can match it to my photos at home!

Wishing u a wonderful cruise.