4j,s Carnival Sunshine

Pjnc

Apparently they do. Recently read a review of someone having one in a 4J on deck 3. Since deck 3 and deck 5 cabins were the new cabins added to the new Sunshine, all those cabins should have the mini fridges.

We were on Lido and did not have one but we have found that if we needed to keep something cool, a bucket of ice did a better job than the mini fridges.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i read that ALL staterooms, even ALL insides on the Sunshine have refrigerators. Is this true? I hope so because I have one booked.

On the Sunshine, only the rooms that were remodeled/refurbished during the conversion, suites, and some balconies have them. Here's a list of those that have min-fridges. Sorry its so small. You may have to zoom in to view it, or I can email it to you.

1521991177_CarnivalSunshineroomswithfridgesorminibars.jpg.5483b79ddd2a764caa8ed73173726556.jpg

Edited by sjcruiser

My second cruise on. the Sunshine is in 16/17 days. One of the things my party was looking for when booking was which cabins had the fridges. Most decided to book rooms on deck 7 since that's where we were last cruise, and even without the fridges it worked out pretty good. We had several in suites or balconies that had them, and some carried small folding coolers to keep drinks cold, etc. the room steward kept them filled every day. The Sunshine is a great ship, minus the fridges, and considering she should have had some or all of the upgrades found on the Brreze and Dream, such as Fat Jummys BBQ, Tandoor Palace, Red Frog Pub with a restaurant/food option, and a fully loaded Spa with the Thera. pool.

Hi

We have a 4J cabin booked on the Sunshine...room 3116. Does anyone know about the noise from the lounge at night?

Thanks so much!

Before I went on the Sunshine last summer, there was a thread going that mentioned the lounge/theater/club, aka, Liquid Lounge did not operate every night. I found this to be true on our sailing. The lounge/club was closed or did not operate in that location on several nights, and the club/disco venue/music was moved to the Havana at 10:00pm or 11:00pm until around 2:00am. I don't have a definitive answer to your question, but walking towards the club/lounge from multiple directions or access points, the noise was minimum, which may have to do with any soundproofing to the venue when the ship was revamped.

Michelle,

You asked about 3124. We loved it. Easy access to lobby. Enjoyed the deck right outside the window. There was some noise from above at times. You're not exactly under the nightclub itself but under the tiered seating in it, so we figure there was a Walkway under the seats for staff and at times we could hear footsteps. It didn't bother us much. We've had much worse on another ship when we were under a public deck. We had to eat in the aft dining room and you can't walk from the front to the back on deck 3 bur we learned to easily walk down to deck 2 and to the aft stairs from there and up to dining. Some reviewers complain about not being able to get from front to back on that level but there are definitely ways around that problem. Feel free to ask anything else.