Current Cruise Director on Summit

jeffbook

We just got off of the Summit a week ago. John Howell is the CD. He was great, very people oriented and always willing to stop and talk with the passengers even though he was busy.

Garry

Hi Garry !

John Howell was our CD on Summit this past April. We thought he was excellent, and he was geniunely interested that we were having a great Cruise. I hope we will have the opportunity to sail with him again in the future.

I was on the Summit in July and the Asst. CD was excellent. But, I don't remember his name. Does anyone remember or did he get his own ship as CD? Duh, if he got his own ship then he wouldn't be on the Summit now. Okay, can anyone describe the Asst. CD and do you know his name.

Thanks,

PS. Did you enjoy the band in the Rende'Voux lounge?

We were on the Summit in 2002 and also last year for a month in September/October. At that time the Assistant CD was Brian. I do not know his last name. He was a former ballet dancer from South Africa. If he is now a full fledged CD, I am pleased for him and wish him well.

So John Howell it is. Thanks for all of the responses.

If Simon is now on Millenium, does anyone know where Stewart Turnbull is? We had Stewart as an Asst. CD on Summit in April, 2004 when Simon was the CD. Stewart was CD on Millenium for our April, 2005 cruise and did a really nice job.

Just wondering......

So John Howell it is. Thanks for all of the responses.

If Simon is now on Millenium, does anyone know where Stewart Turnbull is? We had Stewart as an Asst. CD on Summit in April, 2004 when Simon was the CD. Stewart was CD on Millenium for our April, 2005 cruise and did a really nice job.

Just wondering......

Stewart in on the Galaxy

Simon's brother is another treat. He is a soap opera star in the uK, my friend sends me DVDs of him. We had him on infinity & I had the DVD with me & he was SO embarassed. I told him to goto ABC, NBC or CBS in NYC to audition for USA soaps.

Last time I was on the Summit is was Simon and he was great

Jeff also on the Sept 30th Summit please feel free to join our roll call:D

We just got off of the Summit a week ago. John Howell is the CD. He was great, very people oriented and always willing to stop and talk with the passengers even though he was busy.

Garry

I have heard wonderful things about John Howell. We are sailing on Summit in February. How long do CD's normally stay on a certain ship? Perhaps we will be able to enjoy him in February?

Thanks for any info!

When I told John we would be back on the Summit in March, he said he would be aboard and would see us then, so it sounds like he's going to be there for a while. I say Good!!!!:D

Garry

Awesome....perhaps we will be catching him after he returns to the ship from his 'vacation'

Of all the cruise directors we've had, John Howell has been the friendliest and most accessible.

We'll be on Summit in March agan with Garry and we're really glad to hear John will be there also. He's so "hands on" and always has a smile and friendly greeting. He doesn't just "walk on by", he stops and talks and truly shows an interest.

We'll keep our fingers crossed that he's still there when we sail.

Archived