16 year old

CruisingGirl

The teens have a great time. They have their own club called "The Stack". As my teenage grandaughter says, she can't wait to hang in the stack with the other teens!!!

The have a No Adults policy in the club, which thrills the teens to start with, Of course there are counselors in there at all times. They have a coffee bar and music ( not disney tunes), dancing, games, pizza parties, pool parties late at night, movies, and their own arcade. They can just socialize with other teens or they can join in many different structured activities. DCL also provides teen only excursions if you want. They are really neat. You can read about them on DCL's official web site. The teens even have their own beach on castaway cay, with volleyball. If you havnt already done it, I would suggest going to DCL's web site and sending for their free DVD about the cruise line. it will tell you about the activities for each club and give you and your teen a better idea of what to expect.

Another fun thing that a lot of teens like to do is to get to know each other before the cruise, on cruise boards such as this. The best one for this is www.dcltribute Go to the cruise meets and find your cruise and post on it for other teens and for yourself to get to know your fellow cruisers. If there is no post for your date, start one. This is a very active board for everyone.

Lots of cool stuff for all ages.

mom x4,grandma x4

My DH and I did the same thing last November.. we took the whole family along including my teenage sister and kids ages 1 and 6. They all had a great time. My teenage sister got an invitation to the kids club as soon as we checked into our staterooms, and had a great time doing activities with people her own age. They had all kinds of games/activities, dance nights, etc. She really loved it, and is looking forward to our next cruise.

The teens have a great time. They have their own club called "The Stack". As my teenage grandaughter says, she can't wait to hang in the stack with the other teens!!!

The have a No Adults policy in the club, which thrills the teens to start with, Of course there are counselors in there at all times. They have a coffee bar and music ( not disney tunes), dancing, games, pizza parties, pool parties late at night, movies, and their own arcade. They can just socialize with other teens or they can join in many different structured activities. DCL also provides teen only excursions if you want. They are really neat. You can read about them on DCL's official web site. The teens even have their own beach on castaway cay, with volleyball. If you havnt already done it, I would suggest going to DCL's web site and sending for their free DVD about the cruise line. it will tell you about the activities for each club and give you and your teen a better idea of what to expect.

Another fun thing that a lot of teens like to do is to get to know each other before the cruise, on cruise boards such as this. The best one for this is www.dcltribute Go to the cruise meets and find your cruise and post on it for other teens and for yourself to get to know your fellow cruisers. If there is no post for your date, start one. This is a very active board for everyone.

Lots of cool stuff for all ages.

mom x4,grandma x4

This is the second post that I have read this week from you suggesting http://www.dcltribute.com for the cruise meets. I have spent quite a bit of time looking and clicking on different things to find the cruise meets but I have not found them. Could you please tell me what I'm doing wrong. :(

Bill

Last year we brought our 16 yoa daughter and her cousin also 16. They had fun but the teen activities were more for the 13-15 bunch. I am glad that we brought her cousin otherwise I think she would have been disappointed. Also these two love Disney so that was not the problem. We went in October our fall break and all the teens seemed younger. Regardless I am sure she will have fun

Sharkgirl

Archived