Europe 2005 Schedule Up

jhannah

Princess has more of their European itineraries posted now. You can only see through May, 2005 on the home page search block. But if you click on the plan your voyage bar you can see the new itineraries.

Looks like the Golden Princess has replaced the Royal for the British Isles (and other) sailings. This has cut out some of the ports I was looking forward to visiting. (Waterford, for one.) I'm guessing it's because the larger ship can make the additional ports that are on this year's itineraries.

'Vegas Jim

Thanks for the info Jim...I was hoping for a repeat of Venice to Ft. Lauderdale which Star Princess is doing in 2004, but it looks like I'll have to settle on Grand's Rome to Galveston!

-------------------------
Sun Princess, 03/2004; Pacific Princess, 07/2003; Star Princess, 05/2003; Grand Princess, 10/2002; Grand Princess, 10/2002; Sun Princess, 05/2001; Sun Princess, 04/2001; Sun Princess, 09/2000; Sun Princess, 09/2000; Regal Princess, 10/1999; Sun Princess, 08/1998; Holiday, 05/1998; Westerdam, 09/1997; Regal Princess, 11/1996; Royal Odyssey, 09/1995; Starward, 11/1993

Archived