UDP Free or discount on Cirque show? Jewel

I'm pretty sure Le Cirque Bijou is just in the regular theater as a regular show. It isn't a dedicated dinner show, like Cirque on Epic and Breakaway, so there isn't a charge.

(I've never sailed Jewel, but this is the info I gathered when I just looked on the NCL Jewel website, which is loaded with info about the ship.)

The only ships with the dinner shows are the mega ships Epic and later. The Jewel and other older ships do not have dinner shows, unless you consider murder mystery lunch or chefs table dinner, but you pay for those.

Edited by Cmdr Cody

As LrgPizza said, the Jewel does have "Le Cirque Bijou" but it's a regular show in the Stardust; no charge. We just saw it a couple weeks ago. It was very good and popular, and the theater filled up quickly for both times. It featured a couple named "Hajime and Maud" who really impressed earlier in the week on their own in a show called "Luminescence," and the Cirque show included many other of the ship's entertainers with a lot of aerial stuff we really enjoyed.

Janice