Atlantis Tahiti April 4 2016

patrick401ca

Anyone else going on the Atlantis Tahiti cruise for next year? We are booked and really looking forward to it. Tahiti and Bora Bora are kind of bucket list things for me. We are spending 4 nights in Palm Springs before the charter leaves for Tahiti on April 4.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Partner and I are booked on this cruise also. We plan to fly over early, spend 3 nights in Bora Bora first, then fly back to Papeete to meet up with the ship. Staying a couple nights in Papeete on the back end also.

Have never been to that part of the world and am really looking forward to it! Nice to know a fellow cruise critic member will be on the trip as well!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Patrick! Well, it'll be great if any other CC members are on, but we'll have a great time either way. I'm already looking forward to it.

I see you are in Toronto. We'll be coming from Atlanta. Like is mentioned in my first reply, we're going to stay in Bora Bora a few days before getting on the ship. And I think we've decided to spend another night in Moorea on the backend once the ship docks. We still have to stay in Papeete on the last night, since our flight leaves at 7AM on April 13.

You mentioned being on the Atlantis charter and staying in Palm Springs before the trip, so as time gets closer we should coordinate meeting for drinks/dinner on board.

In the mean time, maybe some others booked will discover the roll call you started!

Regards,

Paul

• 4 months later...

My husband Dan and I will be on the cruise. We live in Philly and Cherry Grove Fire island. We'll be spending some time in LA before the cruise. Would be great to meet up with fellow CC members for socializing.

Jim (and Dan)

• 1 month later...

Time to bump this one up.

We are getting pretty excited. We leave Toronto on March 30 for Palm Springs and stay at a guesthouse until the 3rd and the stay overnight at the Hilton Airport before leaving the next day for the cruise.

I checked out the excursions and are probably going on the Picnic one in Moorea and a lagoon tour in Bora Bora.

We really want to hit a lot of the specialty restaurants on the ship.

Anyone else staying in Palm Springs pre-cruise?

Edited by patrick401ca

Hey, Patrick, beginning to get excited here also! You mentioned a couple of excursions you're looking at - did I miss an email from Atlantis letting us know what the excursions are? I got the one about the party themes, but haven't seen anything about excursions yet.

• 2 weeks later...