Just Off the June 14th - June 21st sailing of the Ruby

Eaglecw

Thanks for the awesome review! I was wondering if you could either link me to the questionnaire or post it here? I'd love for our group to have it ahead of time when we go in August. I'm assuming that they didn't give you any trouble for having it filled out ahead of time? Thank you!

Crabby Cruiser, Here’s a link to the Health questionnaire. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=46780596#post46780596 This year at Pier 91 they check your Pass Port, Boarding pass and have you fill out the Health questionnaire downstairs before you go upstairs to check in. Too many people were putting their travel documents in there checked luggage, so they do the check downstairs so they can get back to their check luggage before it gets too far down the line. There must have been 40 people filling out the Health questionnaire so having them filled out before hand helped a lot, I don’t like standing line.

Crabby Cruiser, Here’s a link to the Health questionnaire. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=46780596#post46780596 This year at Pier 91 they check your Pass Port, Boarding pass and have you fill out the Health questionnaire downstairs before you go upstairs to check in. Too many people were putting their travel documents in there checked luggage, so they do the check downstairs so they can get back to their check luggage before it gets too far down the line. There must have been 40 people filling out the Health questionnaire so having them filled out before hand helped a lot, I don’t like standing line.

Hey great idea to save time and lines, I totally hate standing in lines. Question for you though. The odd for the form that is in that thread. How did you print it out? Looking at the way that it was taken I am not sure how it would look when printed out. Did it come out alright for you? I would think that the two pages might come out on one page? Thanks.

Thank you for the review!

We are on the Ruby in August. I just wondered if you could recall if you were docked ready to get off in Victoria at 7:00, and was it time consuming getting off the ship?

I have a private excursion booked and just wondered how things were running for getting off on time and quickly.

It was about 7:15 or 7:25 before they started letting people get off in Victoria. Getting off the ship in Victoria went pretty fast because they weren't taking pictures. In every Port the take pictures when you get off the ship, this slows down the process of getting off the ship.

There was 2700 Blue cards or cruise virgins on our sailing, they all have to go home with book full of pictures and the ship wants supply those pictures.

Hey great idea to save time and lines, I totally hate standing in lines. Question for you though. The odd for the form that is in that thread. How did you print it out? Looking at the way that it was taken I am not sure how it would look when printed out. Did it come out alright for you? I would think that the two pages might come out on one page? Thanks.

I printed it out twice, cut them and used the straight one. I filled it out the morning we left. When we got to the Pier I just handed it to the lady and she OK and we walked on. No strain, no pain

I printed it out twice, cut them and used the straight one. I filled it out the morning we left. When we got to the Pier I just handed it to the lady and she OK and we walked on. No strain, no pain

Great thanks !

Thank you so much! I'm like you, I hate standing in lines if I don't have to and yes, it only takes a few minutes to fill it out there but if I don't need to, why not have it all ready to go.

It takes less than a minute to fill out.

You will spend much more time finding it in advance, printing it out, and finding it again when you need to turn it in.

You will spend much more time finding it in advance, printing it out, and finding it again when you need to turn it in.

Actually that is not always true. Sometimes there could be a ton of people all trying to fill it out at the same time. Then you have to fight through all of them fill it out and then go to the check in. So much easier to print it out, put it with your passport, and fill it out while waiting in the line for check in. If you get there at the right time it is true that it might only save you a minute or two but if you are there when everyone is trying to fill it out at the same time, then it could save you a ton of time and less stress. To each their own.

Thank you very much and I appreciate your advice! :)

But it's all printed out and placed with all my other cruise paperwork. Took only about a minute to wait for the printer to warm up. Are other people so disorganized that this becomes an issue? :confused: