Chocolate buffet/ Seafood buffet

njrover0216

don't really care for chocolate, but a seafood buffet would be great...however, considering the potential for waste (see breakfast bacon), I can understand why that is not gonna happen!

The chocolate buffet was beautiful but the food definitely looked much much better than it tasted. I, too, threw away almost everything on my plate. Fruit was tasteless and mushy, chocolate was waxy to the extreme, cakes and cookies were dry, anything "on a stick" was horrible. The only thing I liked were the chocolate milkshakes and they were only about a good swallow each and they only made a couple. I now just ignore them.

Best three chocolate things on the whole ship... candied orange peal dipped in dark chocolate (chocolate buffet), chocolate cake (room service), chocolate covered strawberry's (pay for at coffee shop). IMHO! :rolleyes:

Best three chocolate things on the whole ship... candied orange peal dipped in dark chocolate (chocolate buffet), chocolate cake (room service), chocolate covered strawberry's (pay for at coffee shop). IMHO! :rolleyes:

Wow my thought exactly always have the strawberries sent to the cabin a couple times per cruise and the days went the strawberries arent sent always order room service cake