A general thank you

ottawa 204

To all those who contributed to the boards prior to our Constellation Aug 27/05 cruise, I want to thank you for all your suggetions and advice. I wish I could remember you all individually, but you ALL truly helped to make our cruise a wonderful one. The persons who gave us the info on storing our bags at the airport, it worked like a charm and it was a relief to have it taken care of so easily. The maps were wonderful We followed everyones suggestions about the individual ports, as to the easiest way to see what we wanted. Our port stop in Helsingborg, and the detailed info as to how to take the ferry over to Helsingor was terific, and one of our favorite stops. Again many thanxs to everyone for all your contributions.

Lesley & Bob

Mycruz, You are so right. It was a very tiring trip, but rewarding at the same time. We didn't realize how tiring until we got home, and the jet lag set in.

We would be happy to answer any questions in regards to the cruise, but honestly I think everything has beencovered very thoroughly. Perhaps, the only thing we might do differently on this itinerary is to try early dinner. We definitely burned the candle at both ends. But otherwise, we followed everyones suggestions. One of the benefits of being the last in the Baltic for Celebrity.

I will check this board periodically and if anyone has a questions I would be more then happy to offer my suggestions.

For those travelling in '06. in case the boards are cleared.copy & paste into a Word document. Again I received that info from these boards.:)

Archived