help with Silhouette cabin choice

ForeOU

I am in the beginning stages of planning a trip next summer on the Silhouette to the Baltic. I have previously cruised on the Reflection and Silhouette in Aqua Class. This time we plan to book either an ocean view with veranda or concierge class. I am still enough of a cruise rookie to need some serious advice. It seems with the onboard credit being offered, it only makes sense to book the concierge cabin and if so please someone explain the different categories (C1,C2,C3) Thank you for any information!

I am in the beginning stages of planning a trip next summer on the Silhouette to the Baltic. I have previously cruised on the Reflection and Silhouette in Aqua Class. This time we plan to book either an ocean view with veranda or concierge class. I am still enough of a cruise rookie to need some serious advice. It seems with the onboard credit being offered, it only makes sense to book the concierge cabin and if so please someone explain the different categories (C1,C2,C3) Thank you for any information!

C1 These are aft (back of ship) Concierge cabins

C2 Closer to the midship elevator generally deck 10

C3 Further away from the elevators and generally deck 10

Hope this helps?

Regards,

Kevin Reid

It is all about location. C1 will usually have larger balconies.

Go to the celebrity website and select ships. Select the ship you are on and view the deck plans. The categories are color coded. IMHO there are no bad concierge cabins. Just matters where you want be - close to elevators, near pools, etc.

Does anyone have an opinion about the bump cabins in the C2 on deck 10?

Do you mean the C2s on the slant of the hump? If so, I love them! Large balconies and conveniently located near the midship elevators.

There's a "sticky" at the top of the Celebrity forum that has info about S-class cabins, searchable by cabin number. It's a great resource!