Glow party on NCL Epic?

Well, maybe 'face painting' is not the correct term (english is not my first language). I mean what they use in order for you to 'reflect' in the dark:

FriendsNoText_0.jpg

Do I have to get some sticks? Gosh, cruise line companies should provide us a list on what we need to take on board! On my first cruise I had no idea you would "have" to take white clothes for the White Party. :) I went anyway, though. Ahah

Edited by ppstateofmind

Epic does the White Hot Party rather than the Glow Party - its more white and florescent lights rather than florescent colours. They have glow necklaces to hand out (first come first served) but I didn't see any face painting.

Epic does the White Hot Party rather than the Glow Party - its more white and florescent lights rather than florescent colours. They have glow necklaces to hand out (first come first served) but I didn't see any face painting.

Thanks, I'll make sure I pack a white outfit!

The party is packed!! On the Getaway it was the While Party - now it's the Glow Party. Nothing was provided (meaning paints, glow sticks,etc.). Go to the Dollar Store/Target before you leave and stock up!! My teenage daughters loved the party. We stayed for awhile. Fun music, just loud and crowded!!!!

We just got off of Getaway on Saturday, and they had face painting as you walked into SpiceH2O. It was on the far right side of the corridor leading into Spice. They also had glowsticks that they gave out but you had to be fairly close to the stage to get one. They gave out 2 foot long LED lit glowsticks to if you were really close. My son got Joel's LED glowstick.

Thanks, Sparkles87!

I know it's off-topic but do you know if they are selling a DVD with video footage from the best moments of your specific sailing?

Sorry, it's not something that I generally look for so I'm not sure if they do this. I certainly can't recall from last year anyway.

I will be on Epic in just over a week - if I remember, I will try and look our for a mention of one for you.

Okay, perhaps a really odd question that demonstrates my age :rolleyes:, but what is the difference between the White Hot party and the Glow party? I understand that at the White Hot party the white clothing, etc glows under a black light...but what type of lights are used at a Glow party? What clothing/accessories are best for Glow? What would wearing white look like at the Glow party? :confused::confused::confused:

We will be on the Getaway this January, so they will have the Glow party, correct?

Okay, perhaps a really odd question that demonstrates my age :rolleyes:, but what is the difference between the White Hot party and the Glow party? I understand that at the White Hot party the white clothing, etc glows under a black light...but what type of lights are used at a Glow party? What clothing/accessories are best for Glow? What would wearing white look like at the Glow party? :confused::confused::confused:

We will be on the Getaway this January, so they will have the Glow party, correct?

It is more or less the same.... its the White Hot Party but with flourescent colours - yellows, pinks, greens..... think highlighter colours and builders with hi visability vests. Bright colours that glow (just like white does) under a black light.

If you want to wear white you will still look the part.

Hope that helps

It is more or less the same.... its the White Hot Party but with flourescent colours - yellows, pinks, greens..... think highlighter colours and builders with hi visability vests. Bright colours that glow (just like white does) under a black light.

If you want to wear white you will still look the part.

Hope that helps

Thanks for that! My daughter has picked out her outfit already: white with flourescent pink suspenders and a bunch of blow bracelets. I suppose she will fit right in! :D