Balcony Coverage Chart

emcp

Hi Everyone hope you can help. Two years ago when I was planning my Alaska Cruise on the Island Princess there was a post with charts and pictures that showed all of the cabins and whether they were fully covered, partially covered or uncovered. I believe it was done by Tom. Unfortunately I cannot find the information again to plan my Panama Canal trip. I did a search and although the post came up when I clicked on the link it said it no longer existed. Does anyone have a copy of the chart they may have downloaded or another link that works? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Eva

Hi Everyone hope you can help. Two years ago when I was planning my Alaska Cruise on the Island Princess there was a post with charts and pictures that showed all of the cabins and whether they were fully covered, partially covered or uncovered. I believe it was done by Tom. Unfortunately I cannot find the information again to plan my Panama Canal trip. I did a search and although the post came up when I clicked on the link it said it no longer existed. Does anyone have a copy of the chart they may have downloaded or another link that works? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Eva

The original site by "TOM" was taken down.

There were a couple of new ones that were created from the old but the link I will post seems that the pictures are now deleted. Try this. and scroll down.....

Maybe someone has a link for one that is still good.

https://sites.google.com/site/princesscruisesfaq/ships/coral-princess-balcony-guide

Edited by Colo Cruiser

There was a newer web page that I used just a couple weeks ago. But, when I just went to it to provide the link for this thread, I got a message that the domain name had expired and was pending renewal. I sure hope it's renewed - I'd even offer to contribute - because it had great information; seemed to be all or nearly all the information on Tom's original page.

I'll post here if I see anything else.

Maybe just use the keys in the first link

https://sites.google.com/site/princesscruisesfaq/ships/coral-princess-balcony-guide

I was in D 724 on Coral and that was a covered balcony. I used Tom's original website to pick my cabin.

Wish it hadn't been taken down. It was so valuable! :(

EXACTLY! Thank you!

Great tag-team approach, gang.

Also, if you're interested in a specific cabin, it can't hurt to Google it and look for pictures/images. I'm constantly amazed how many people post such pictures with tags identifying the cabin numbers. You may strike out as often as not, but you might also get lucky and get an exterior view of the cabin or area that will be helpful.

Great tag-team approach, gang.

Also, if you're interested in a specific cabin, it can't hurt to Google it and look for pictures/images. I'm constantly amazed how many people post such pictures with tags identifying the cabin numbers. You may strike out as often as not, but you might also get lucky and get an exterior view of the cabin or area that will be helpful.

So true! In fact, when I Googled Baja 504 on an image search, the first photos to come up were the ones from the deleted balcony article that we've all been looking for! I'd been Googling on a web search, not an image search and...nothing. Thanks so much!