Can anyone tell me about Randy's Happy Horses?

marimbasol

We rode with Randi in Feb with several people from the Pride, including Rypero I think. The Pride doesn't let you off until 9:00 and she was waiting for us plus someone from the Mercury. She tries to keep her groups to 10-20 with one guide or helper for each five riders. As others have said, she handles all transportation from the pickup taxis to boat taxis to Stone Island and then the taxis again to the house where the horses are. She trys to match up riders with the available horses. All seemed well kept and we had a nice ride thru the palms down to the beach. You do not have to stay right together or on a specific trai as it is all flat ground. Once you get to the beach and get to take great pictures of the views plus pictures of all of the riders, it is nice. Lunch at Victors was good, very laid back and no one in a hurry. You had time to walk on the beach, buy something from a vendor, or just sit and enjoy. The ride was about 1-11/2 hrs, but I suspect that each is a little different. She only does the one in the mornings unless she has a ship that comes in later. The price is $45 each I think, and you do not have to be experiences rider. Check her website as someone provided earlier.Lots of pictures and comments. It is a real laid back kind of day.

Archived