New Celebrity Promo - Extra OBC Offer (Through June 28, 2015)

Andy

Thanks! I called the TA. Never sure if I should believe him or not! I never feel like he works too hard for price drops or added perks. We received the 123 promo when we booked our suite last week, so we did get the $300 OBC. He says we cannot combine the two offers to get more OBC. The ad says it is combinable with 123 Go but, he says no go. Oh well.....

Maybe we need SCOTUS to interpret Celebrity promos and the fine print! They seem to be pretty good at defining what the "fine print" REALLY means! :D

Thanks! I called the TA. Never sure if I should believe him or not! I never feel like he works too hard for price drops or added perks. We received the 123 promo when we booked our suite last week, so we did get the $300 OBC. He says we cannot combine the two offers to get more OBC. The ad says it is combinable with 123 Go but, he says no go. Oh well.....

I always call captains club for clarification if I have any doubt about what the TA tells me. You would not believe the times I am correct even with the large so called top bargain agencies. Just act like you are a new customer even if you already have a reservation. I have found they even will answer "hypothetical questions" on an existing reservation, if you know what I mean.

The price of my cabin is $800 more with this new promotion and I already have 123 on it so I don't think I will be changing.