Oasis....debarking for noon flight?

You will be waiting for hours and hours...i'm not kidding.

Care to elaborate as to why or where such a wait would be encountered? Thousands of passengers disembark from Oasis, Allure and any number of ships of other lines and have not reported such problems. Of course expecting you to respond is as fruitless as putting any trust in most of your comments on these boards.

To the OP, unless you encounter exceptionally rare circumstances you should be able to go through the normal debarkation process and be at FLL with time to spare for a noon flight. We have a 12;37 flight from there in less than two weeks and anticipate no need to take extraordinary measures to make it to the airport in plenty of time.

• 4 months later...
I agree with this. The disembarkation and customs process can get slower the later it gets.

I agree too. When it starts to go sour, things compound in a hurry. You are going to be waiting somewhere and my new mantra is to get where you absolutely have to be as soon as you can:eek:.

Hi, We are not getting transfers since we arranged our own flights. How do you arrange for express walk off. Is your luggage picked up the night before? or do you have to take your own luggage with you?

Royal calls it self-assist disembarkation, and you must take all your bags off yourself, with no help from crew.