Few New Ones - Chair Hog's

Very cute! Thanks for sharing. I like the swans floating in the pool. However...the ones with the fruit? Are those bears eating bananas or some kind of long nosed creature hitherto unknown? LOL

Long nose: maybe anteaters??

Too cute!

Cute but, feel bad for the cabin stewards that have yet another task to perform with very little time to get everything done.

but they are a lot cuter than the human kind of towel hogs that toss the towel and walk away for the entire day.. x-/

thanks for sharing Canadian!

They have been doing this around the lido deck pool for a while now.

Each room steward has to do some number of towel animal and lots of fun to walk around and see them.

Doing this is not new, but they are getting more creative. The pole dancer wins! I watched the staff setting the lido deck up for an invasion, the staff was in good humor doing it.

Edited by RuthlessBoss

Cute but, feel bad for the cabin stewards that have yet another task to perform with very little time to get everything done.

but they are a lot cuter than the human kind of towel hogs that toss the towel and walk away for the entire day.. x-/

thanks for sharing Canadian!

When I meet my cabin steward, I emphasize that I have no need to see a used towel on my bed every evening. After over 2 dozen cruises, none of their creations are original.

I actually started asking them when I became platinum; saves the steward time and energy.

Doing this is not new, but they are getting more creative. The pole dancer wins! I watched the staff setting the lido deck up for an invasion, the staff was in good humor doing it.

Last cruise on Pride they had a couple of full size bears with great creativity. The stewards seem to enjoy this.

When I meet my cabin steward, I emphasize that I have no need to see a used towel on my bed every evening. After over 2 dozen cruises, none of their creations are original.

I actually started asking them when I became platinum; saves the steward time and energy.

Did your cabin steward seem put off by this? I would like to ask them not to as well, because I'd like them to spend their time on other things, but I don't want to offend him/her.

... a USED TOWEL??? :eek: Is that normal?

What time did they set it up? I'm an early riser and would love to watch!

2dt7ujq.jpg
JUST Love this photo .... I have never seen this on any of my Carnival Cruises, but am sure my kids would love it! This is what makes cruising so much fun and different than any same old same old land hotel.... thanks to the great staff and wonderful crew who go out of their way every day to make sure we all have a beautiful vacation on these ships!!!

JUST Love this photo .... I have never seen this on any of my Carnival Cruises, but am sure my kids would love it! This is what makes cruising so much fun and different than any same old same old land hotel.... thanks to the great staff and wonderful crew who go out of their way every day to make sure we all have a beautiful vacation on these ships!!!

Thanks. It was a surprise first thing in the morning when heading for coffee.

What day do they do this? And what time can I see it? I love the towel animals!! I would like to see it before it got all messed up! I am going on the Breeze 8 day!

They did this on the morning of the last sea day on Sunshine in May.

It may not be predictable as to what day.

I was up at 0700 ship's time, when I stumbled across it.