Obc

Is there a way to see your OBC. We are receiving $50 pp due to the Breeze move, but I can't see it in our booking. We booked though our TA and she said it would be in the room when we board. But that sounds wrong.

Usually there is no way to see a TA OBC until after you board the ship. You can then check your S&S card to see it.

To see the Carnival OBCs, you will go to your booking and View/Print documents

Is there a way to see your OBC. We are receiving $50 pp due to the Breeze move, but I can't see it in our booking. We booked though our TA and she said it would be in the room when we board. But that sounds wrong.

Our OBC is listed on our travel documents and also is listed in on the "My billing " section in "My Cruise Manager" on the CCL website. Not sure this correlates when using a TA, but it has always been listed for us (which does not mean it always happens, just has always happened in my experiences). Hope this helps.

Happy sailing!

This is what I do to check the OBC...

Go to the booking.

Select "View Cruise Documents"

Check the "Print General Information" and press SUBMIT

a PDF file will be displayed. Scroll down past the "Summary" to the "Itemized Charges". The OBC will be in the box below this.

Hope this helps.

Our OBC is listed on our travel documents and also is listed in on the "My billing " section in "My Cruise Manager" on the CCL website. Not sure this correlates when using a TA, but it has always been listed for us (which does not mean it always happens, just has always happened in my experiences). Hope this helps.

Happy sailing!

When you are booked with a TA, the only thing that shows up in the "My Billing" section of My Cruise Manager is any excursions you have booked through Carnival. You don't see the details regarding your room price or OBC's attached to your booking. At least this is the case with my one cruise that's booked via a TA.