home again

AHOY SHIPMATES,

I always dislike saying those words (home again). Just finished a 5 day cruise on the FASCINATION and it was great as usual. DW is a vegetarian the staff takes VERY good care of her needs in the MDR and the LIDO .

I'm willing to eat most anything , but certain juice is required with breakfast for med. reasons and at 0700 every AM the shift supervisor is at my table with the glass without me even asking because he remembers from previous cruises. I AM REALLY SORRY TO SEE THE SHIP CHANGE HOMEPORTS TO PUERTO RICO NEXT SPRING.

We have already booked the Elation B2B from NOLA to JAX 21 days.

That should give us enough time to train the new staff before arriving in JAX LOL. FYI the price for that cruise has dropped at least $100.

SEA YA

I loved that ship too. Maybe they will do a face lift for the

Elation.

Jax ships always sail full. I know that because of the bridge they are limited in the size of the ship that comes here but they seem to screw Jacksonville at every chance.

Hope Mayor Curry moves ahead with developing MayPort as Mayor Brown has done.

I loved that ship too. Maybe they will do a face lift for the

Elation.

Jax ships always sail full. I know that because of the bridge they are limited in the size of the ship that comes here but they seem to screw Jacksonville at every chance.

Hope Mayor Curry moves ahead with developing MayPort as Mayor Brown has done.

AHOY SHIPMATES,

BEEN IN JAX since 1960 and the redneck politicians have always controlled progress till the KICKBACKS reach a high enough level to satisfy

everyone involved but this time the intellectually deprived residents of MAYPORT must be satisfied also. They do deserve compensation within reason.