Epic Studio Cabin 11553

g8way2go

The white spaces are just crew areas for stuff like supplies, linens, etc. Nothing wrong with that cabin. It doesn't have a connecting door to the next cabin. It's close to the aft elevators and stairs so easy to get to Spice H2O decks above and aft dining rooms decks below. It's a bit of a haul to the Studio lounge and the buffet but a little exercise never hurt anyone. :D

If you look at the deck plans you can see what is towards that area of the ship, above and below.

http://www.ncl.com/downloads/ship-guides

Edited by ColinIllinois

I've never been in 11553, but I stayed in 11551 during my first cruise and that cabin is the next cabin up from 11553...with only white space between the two. I never had any kind of disruptions or heard any noise while in my cabin, so I don't think the white space is anything to worry about.

Yes, it's a bit of a walk to the lounge, but it isn't bad. The deck plans are actually kind of deceiving, since it looks like one long, straight hallway and that isn't the case at all. The studio hallway has a lot of turns in it, so I kind of made a game out of the walk to the lounge. Turn this way, turn that way, la la la la la... XD

In short, I had no problems being in that area and would stay there again without question. :)