Help me find a Beach!!

danpriceusa

We will have 7 of us. 2 Adults (we like a few drinks), a 17yr, 16yr, 14yr, 12yr, 8yr old all girls.

When weighing the food and drinks does it make sense to do an all-inclusive? or just a free one like paradise?

Paradise Tom -- if you read this do we get a group rate? or is it $8 bucks plus plus.

I was just thinking by the time we pay a cab and for toys is there a cheaper way to get some beach in and some fun and not kill the good time with a big food and drink bill?

Thanks for your help.

Also going to Progresso and Belize on the Elation March 19, 2006.

Hi, Dan, got your email. I thought I'd answer here so everyone benefits.

My first choice for your group is Paradise Beach. Only those who want to use the water toys have to pay the $8. As far as I know, there are no group discounts at Paradise. All inclusive options are really only economical if you are a big drinker. Otherwise the total you spend on a few drinks and lunch generally comes to less. If you have beer drinkers in your crowd, be sure to by them by the bucket.

If Paradise looks jammed, from there you have the option of wandering to San Francisco or Palm Beach, just steps away.

Hope that helps.... enjoy!

When weighing the food and drinks does it make sense to do an all-inclusive? or just a free one (beach club?) like paradise?

I agree with Sally, unless you plan to drink a sufficient amount of alcohol, the AI plan isn't usually a bargain. Plus, I think you have better food options when ordering from a menu than you get at a buffet.

Archived