Old Carnival Fun Times Anyone??

derbytwo

• 2 weeks later...

That sailing had a pretty decent-sized Roll Call here on Cruise Critic. Of course I have no idea if any of these people are still active on the boards, but it wouldn't hurt to post. If any of them have the thread set to receive email notifications, they'll see your request. Many people keep their old Fun Times. I have almost all of mine from every cruise I've ever taken, except for the very last one, I think I accidentally threw them away when I was packing. :(

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1572811

Good luck!

Thanks Cat, for whatever reason, I don't keep mine (probably space constraints)... I do have our key cards and lots of pictures. I'll check boards for that sailing. Thanks for the suggestion.

I'm trying to find out the name of a band that was on the Carnival Valor, September 23-29, 2012. Does anyone have the Fun Times from that cruise?

Hi Derbytwo :)

I don't have Valor info for the September 23rd to 29th, 2012 voyage, however I have info in regards to the very next voyage that sailed on the 29th.

*(note)* -- I wonder if the band on your sailing was ('New Dawn') or ('Music Reality')...

I'll drop a section of the Valor funtimes below from the September 29th, 2012 eight day Southern voyage. Maybe it will help.

The music onboard was:

Screenshot_2015-07-09-12-01-17-1_zpskcoctleo.png

I hope this can help you,

Have a great day!

:)

Edited by PortSideCruzan