Favor For 9/30 Star Cruisers

platterb

We're sailing on the 11/01 Star cruise. Would appreciate it if one of you would take some notes on daily dining themes (menus are usually numbered on the bottom right side). NCL generally rotates these same set of menus among all of their ships. Saw the listing for the Alaska cruises but they were for a seven day sailing vs our eight.

Having this information always helps us in deciding what nights we'll go to one of the other restuarants.

Thanking you in advance. Have a wonderful cruise!!

• 4 weeks later...

Barb have you gotten any menus or dinning themes? I would love to know b'4 boarding so we can make our specialty reservations right away when we board. What nights get the busiest, at sea or when we are docked? If you can please email me ronnalla@charter.net.

Ellen

.ptt

We're sailing on the 11/01 Star cruise. Would appreciate it if one of you would take some notes on daily dining themes (menus are usually numbered on the bottom right side). NCL generally rotates these same set of menus among all of their ships. Saw the listing for the Alaska cruises but they were for a seven day sailing vs our eight.

Having this information always helps us in deciding what nights we'll go to one of the other restuarants.

Thanking you in advance. Have a wonderful cruise!!

Barb have you gotten any menus or dinning themes? I would love to know b'4 boarding so we can make our specialty reservations right away when we board. What nights get the busiest, at sea or when we are docked? If you can please email me ronnalla@charter.net.

Ellen

.ptt

Ellen,

I reposted the request for info on the dining themes last night. I would bet that the Captain's Dinner will be night two and the Farewell Dinner on night seven. If I get any responses, I will e-mail them to you. NCL only allows you to make reservations for the speciality restuarants the day before or day of. The reservation desk for dining is usually set up in the atrium area from 8:00am to 5:00pm, or you can visit the individual restuarants.

Barb

I was on the 9/30 Mexican Riviera Cruise. Looking back at the Freestyle dailies, here is what the theme nights were:

Day 1:

Market Place Buffet: Star Spangled Buffet

Dining Rooms: Bon Voyage

Day 2: (Formal Night)

Market Place Buffet: Mediterranean Buffet

Dining Rooms: Captains Gala Dinner (This was Lobster Night for most people)

Day 3:

Market Place Cafe: Oriental Buffet

Dining Rooms: Chef's Dinner (Sorry - don't remember the specifics)

Day 4: (Acapulco)

Market Place Cafe: Mexican Buffet

Dining Rooms: Freestyle Dinner (again - I don't remember the specifics -sorry)

Day 5:

Market Place Cafe: Caribbean Buffet

Dining Rooms: Caribbean Dinner

Day 6: (Puerto Vallarta)

Market Place cafe: International Buffet

Dining Rooms: Italian Dinner

Day 7: (Cabo San Lucas)

Market Place Cafe: Farewell Buffet

Dining Rooms: Freestyle Dinner

Day 8:

Market Place Cafe: Italian Buffet

Ding Rooms: Star Spangled Dinner