Shareholder Credit

cessnabmw

Has anyone had any issues or delays getting a Shareholder Credit applied?

Last year we got a response in one day.

For his year, we just booked a Dec cruise, sent in the request almost a week ago and no response....

Might be too early for your December cruise.

Only had one issue and it was fixed. There was a question whether or not our cruise fare was eligible. It was.

Might be too early for your December cruise.

Only had one issue and it was fixed. There was a question whether or not our cruise fare was eligible. It was.

Thanks. I would assume if too early, then they should at least respond as such.

I think they tell you up to 72 hours... I need to apply for mine for the Sept and Feb cruises this week. For the past few cruises, I've done it by email with an attached PDF which I think is better than the fax.

This is what I enclose to the aforementioned email address:

Dear Guest Admin,

Please accept this e-mail as a request for shareholder benefits applicable to the below cruises.

My name is [my name] and I am booked to sail on the following Carnival Cruise.

[ship] (x nights) out of [port] on [sail date], booking [#]

I have attached a PDF file (filename.pdf) of the relevant pages of my stock account statement as proof of ownership of xxx shares of Carnival Corporation Stock (ticker CCL).

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

[your name]

VIFP: [#]

The instructions say to fax it about 14 days before the cruise you want to apply it to. I always do that and get it posted within 2 days. I have a fax cover sheet that has a note on it asking for the OBC, proof of stock ownership from my Wells Fargo manager, and my boarding pass for the cruise. 3 sheets of paper very easy. I cannot understand why they would post the OBC for cruises months in the future when they do not know if you will still own the stock at that time. Would not be a smart thing to do.

The instructions say to fax it about 14 days before the cruise you want to apply it to. I always do that and get it posted within 2 days. I have a fax cover sheet that has a note on it asking for the OBC, proof of stock ownership from my Wells Fargo manager, and my boarding pass for the cruise. 3 sheets of paper very easy. I cannot understand why they would post the OBC for cruises months in the future when they do not know if you will still own the stock at that time. Would not be a smart thing to do.

They do:)

We were informed in the past, that you can usually only apply inside the 60 day window prior to your cruise. So that;'s what we usually wait for. I will wait until mid July to apply for our September 12 cruise.

This is Carnival we are talking about, do you really expect them to follow their own rules?:)

I faxed mine a few days ago and didn't get anything. I called the # today and the lady on the other end asked me to fax it to her # and she would call me back. After a few attempts, she got it and it was credited to my booking within an hr. of the call. This was for my Feb 21, 2016 cruise. So if you don't hear something in a day or two, call them.

CARNIVAL'S STOCK HOLDER PHONE # AND FAX:

CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES

Guest Administration

3655 N.W. 87th Avenue

Miami, FL 33178

Tel 800 438 6744 ext. 70450

Fax 305 406 6102

Last July I booked FRI nite on line. Faxed my proof in Sat. Mornin' & it was waiting for me on my S&S on Sunday. I don't think I even got a email. Oh yes that was also over the 4th holiday & just in time for my birthday.

Char

I always email mine. Once, it was applied in 59 minutes! Most times, it takes a couple of days.

I do not send my in months and months early.

I'll wait until about August and submit for both my October & November cruises, although that's even a little early for me.

• 2 weeks later...

For his year, we just booked a Dec cruise, sent in the request almost a week ago and no response....

They need the quarterly statement closest to your cruise date. They will probably require you give them a copy of your 3rd quarter statement which will usually come out at the very beginning of October. My vacation planner with Carnival always sends mine in for me. I cruise at the beginning of October so I should be able to email a copy of the statement I just received since I won't get another before the cruise.

we are sailing in Dec. and told not to submit until 2-3 months before sailing, (or after final payment end of Sept.) It is to keep people from buying the stock and then selling before they set sail.