Chocolate milk

jmcancruise

Yes, it is available. I know for sure that it is available at the Lido buffet because my grands drank around 50 gallons on our cruise :p It is likely also available in MDR and room service, but I can't say that for sure.

My son asked for chocolate milk every night at dinner and it took forever to get it. Some nights he didn't get it until dessert. We always keep a couple in our fridge from the buffet. Next time I may just take one to dinner each night.

:)

Tell the waiter you would like one every night and you will find it sitting and waiting for him.

Tell the waiter you would like one every night and you will find it sitting and waiting for him.

This has worked for us in the past, but this last cruise on the Pride we were not as lucky. As nice as our server was, he was not on the ball with that stuff. Maybe he had too many tables. No judgement here. Just keeping things as easy as possible. :) We have YTD next time since we booked so late so we won't necessarily get to the know the servers.

:D

T We have YTD next time since we booked so late so we won't necessarily get to the know the servers.

Find a server you like and request him every night. We've done that on the last two cruises with YTD and we were treated much the same as set dining.

My son asked for chocolate milk every night at dinner and it took forever to get it. Some nights he didn't get it until dessert. We always keep a couple in our fridge from the buffet. Next time I may just take one to dinner each night.

:)

I'm surprised. Normally they have what you like to drink waiting on the table for you. You never have to ask twice.

I'm surprised. Normally they have what you like to drink waiting on the table for you. You never have to ask twice.

They didn't say what kind of dining they had. If you have anytime dining, they can't set things out to wait for you.

I was surprised too. On every other cruise they've always had our drinks ready for us after the first night. No big deal. It certainly didn't dampen any spirits. We have a fabulous cruise! And, my son had plenty of chocolate milk!

When we were on the Legend in May, the milk was no longer in cartons. The had each variety in a large silver carafe type dispenser. The cereal was in dispensers as well, no little boxes...

We asked at the buffet for chocolate milk during lunch buffet and were told no, not available.

My son usually only drinks white milk and after the first night of our cruises, we usually have a really biiiig glass waiting for him at the dinner table because he drinks a LOT of milk.

Right now, seeing as he's off school for the summer, we're going through about 20 gallons a week.:eek:

• 4 months later...
My son usually only drinks white milk and after the first night of our cruises, we usually have a really biiiig glass waiting for him at the dinner table because he drinks a LOT of milk.

Right now, seeing as he's off school for the summer, we're going through about 20 gallons a week.:eek:

astro a30 wireless

It's really very good for your son health to have a glass of milk.

• 2 months later...

Yes, I did mean "boooo" that there was no chocolate milk on the room service menu.

however - I just got off the Splendor, and chocolate milk WAS on room service menu! It was on the regular menu, but not the door hanger menu for breakfast. However, when I just wrote in "2 chocolate milks" on the door hanger, they sure enough brought them! So I was very pleased :)

It's available by the glass in the main dining room. On Lido, it is in cartons on the salad bar.

On the Valor last week, they just opened one of the pint cartons and poured it into glass, but it is available.

Edited by lizardhowson