Drink Package List

Does anyone have the brand list of liquors included in the drink packages handy? I know that I've seen one, but searching just brings up any thread that mentions drink packages.

I'm heading out on the Adventure in two weeks and am trying to figure out which level I want to get.

Thanks for the help!

Does anyone have the brand list of liquors included in the drink packages handy? I know that I've seen one, but searching just brings up any thread that mentions drink packages.

I'm heading out on the Adventure in two weeks and am trying to figure out which level I want to get.

Thanks for the help!

There are only two packages that include liquors: Premium and Ultimate. There is no difference between them with regard to alcoholic beverages, they both include the same beers, the same wines up to $12 per glass, and the same cocktails up to $12 each.

Edited by clarea

Thanks Bob. I guess I was confused, I must be thinking of Celebrity. They had (last time I sailed with them), two tiers, and there were different price limits on covered drinks. I'll go do some more research.

Thanks Bob. I guess I was confused, I must be thinking of Celebrity. They had (last time I sailed with them), two tiers, and there were different price limits on covered drinks. I'll go do some more research.

There is a difference in the wine limit between the Select (wine & beer) package ($8) and Premium package ($12). But the Premium and Ultimate packages have the same limits.

Excellent! I'm assuming that Ultimate gets you specialty coffees, juice, etc?

Correct, the Ultimate adds over the Premium: specialty coffees, bottled sparkling water, and fresh squeezed OJ.