For the martini lovers in Suites 😉

BiancaV

Ok I have a question for people that have stayed in the suites on the Dawn. Do you happen to know if they had a martini shaker in the bar area? Just a little curious in case I might make one or two...😉

Guest phd1003

there is also a martini special on one of the days...6 different samples for $15...They are good sized glasses, it was the cheapest night drinking on our last cruise...

there is also a martini special on one of the days...6 different samples for $15...They are good sized glasses, it was the cheapest night drinking on our last cruise...

Sounds good. I did see a martini tasting somewhere. I have the UBP . Wonder if it's included? I know the drink has to be under $11

Sounds good. I did see a martini tasting somewhere. I have the UBP . Wonder if it's included? I know the drink has to be under $11

I believe.."tastings" are NOT included in UBP..sure someone here knows..;)

I believe.."tastings" are NOT included in UBP..sure someone here knows..;)

Don't think they're included. But they should be (and may very well be) since you can taste all the martinis you'd like with the UBP. All you need is a drink menu and a barstool.

Guest phd1003
Don't think they're included. But they should be (and may very well be) since you can taste all the martinis you'd like with the UBP. All you need is a drink menu and a barstool.

Very good point...I also had assumed the OP didn't have the UBP because she was going to be making them in her suite...