Solstice refurbishment

nuggett

We just booked the Solstice for the Vancouver-Homolulu-Sydney B2B cruises and I didn't realize this was just before the dry dock. I'm convened that parts of the ship will already be under construction or closed. I wonder if these cruises are still a good idea:confused:

We just booked the Solstice for the Vancouver-Homolulu-Sydney B2B cruises and I didn't realize this was just before the dry dock. I'm convened that parts of the ship will already be under construction or closed. I wonder if these cruises are still a good idea:confused:

We've done cruises leading up to dry docks and have had absolutely no problem. We also have done them when there was a good bit of activity prior to the dry dock (areas closed off, daytime noise, etc.). No way of telling what the situation on Solstice will be. Much has to do with how extensive the dry dock will be: Normal maintenance (scrape/paint hull, azipod work, communication improvements, etc.) probably not much activity before. Major changes/renovations inside, maybe some effect before.