Deals on beverage packages

Skip111

I wonder how we can find out about beverage package price deals and

Also when they are offering bonus Captain s Club points

What exactly are you looking for or thinking about when you say "I wonder how we can find out about beverage package price deals"?

If you are wondering/thinking that there is (or could be) a changing price on the All-Inclusive beverage packages, I would be willing to wager money that this will never happen. You either 1) buy the package, or 2) it is offered as an "incentive" based on your booking during a promo period.

I cannot speak to your other question about "bonus Captain Club" points. It happens, but is infrequent and don't know what triggers those types of offerings.

I wonder how we can find out about beverage package price deals and

Also when they are offering bonus Captain s Club points

I received this email from Celebrity yesterday:

Save 10% on select beverage packages

when you book before your cruise

Dear

There's no better way to enhance your Celebrity cruise vacation than with one of our beverage packages. And now, for sailings between August 6 and December 1, 2015, save when you visit Cruise Planner and pre-book your beverage package before August 1, 2015.

Arrange for a beverage package now and start enjoying a wide variety of beverage choices, including your favorite cocktails, premium coffees, wine by the glass, endless refills of sodas, featuring Coca-Cola® products, and unlimited bottled water the moment you step onboard.

Classic Beverage Packages are 10% off PLUS you get:

• Up to a 15% discount* on all wines by the bottle purchased onboard, even our prized Reserve Wine

list and Rare Wine.

Premium Beverage Packages are 10% off PLUS you get:

• Complimentary Riedel Coca-Cola® Tasting Experience.

• A Riedel Coca-Cola® glass to provide the optimal Coca-Cola® flavor.

• Up to a 20% discount* on all wines by the bottle purchased onboard, even our prized Reserve Wine

list and Rare Wine.

* Discount is for full-priced classic and premium alcoholic beverage packages only and does not apply to upgrades. (e.g., upgrade from complimentary promotional Classic package to Premium Package.) Applicable sailings beginning on or after 8/6/15 through sail dates beginning on or before 12/1/15. Excludes non-alcoholic packages and sailings on Celebrity Xpedition.

Ordered packages may be modified up to two days prior to sailing by canceling and reordering the package. Cancellations or refunds will not be issued onboard the vessel after embarkation day. Availability of beverage packages varies by ship. You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase any alcoholic package and to consume alcohol. The purchase of a Classic Package entitles you to receive a 15% discount, or a 20% discount when a Premium Package is purchased, on all wines by the bottle purchased onboard, including the Reserve Wine list and Rare Wine list. See the terms of our guest alcohol policy.

Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but it IS a discount! :)

Thanks for all the help , we have done several transatlantic and transpacific

Cruises and the beverage package is never a free perk on these cruises but now and then they do offer a discount on them. Thanks for the copy of the email on the discount . Cruise Critic is the best place