Epic Chef's Dinner

laxfanmom1

• 1 month later...

We have done Chef's Table (2014 on the Pearl) and seating is limited to 12 or so. Reservations can be made on day 1. Last year we paid $99 per person and it was so worth it! If you want to do this, make your reservations as soon as you board. It cannot be reserved online in advance. We tried to book through the pre-cruise concierge and she couldn't guarantee it either.

Thank you, we would want six of the seats so I think we would be really lucky if we managed to get it. I will try though. Do you remember what the menu was like?

I believe if there is enough interest, they will add a second night.

The menu was awesome!! The main entree was veal chop, there was a fish course, salad, amuse bouchée, two desserts, intermezzo, etc. I think I have the entire menu still at home and will check tomorrow if you are still interested. Unlimited wine....

Thank you, we would want six of the seats so I think we would be really lucky if we managed to get it. I will try though. Do you remember what the menu was like?

One time when we booked it there were 7 of us. We booked as soon as we boarded. They bumped the table count up to 14 (from 12) to accommodate us.

Is this like the the Chef's table? I would be interested in hearing about this too, does anyone have any information?

It is Chef's Table - OP just used wrong term.

If you book immediately after boarding, you will hardly have any trouble. The menu has been unchanged since the event was introduced, menu can be found for example here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2069850

Or in text format on NCL's FB page:

ETA: Also the price of $99 is now (since March) added with the 18% auto-gratuity like in speciality restaurants.

Edited by Demonyte

Not to worry ... If 24 people sign up, they will likely do another one.:)

Edited by davesgirl51