Best way from Hyatt Place 17th Street to Bubba Gumps

PR Cruisers

We are planning to go for a pre-cruise dinner to Bubba Gumps at S Fort Lauderdale Boulevard from the Hyatt Place at SE 10th street.

Which would be the best way to get there for a party of 22 with no own or rented transportation?

Get on the SunTrolly that stops every 20-30 min in the Harbor Shops. It is only $ 1 each way. Or just a few cabs, as it is not very far away. Check with the hotel they might take you there if they have a airport shuttle.

How much would be a cab?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sun Trolley might work for getting there, if you can manage to get 22 people on. But I notice in their website that they stop operating at 630pm, so cabs on the way back is probably the way to go. How firm are you on your hotel choice? Have you looked at other hotels along this stretch, something like Bahia Mar, where you could just walk? I don't know when you are coming, or what other arrangements you have made or looked at for hotel shuttles from airport and to the port, but obviously a group that big is going to overload anything the hotel has anyway, so if you made third party arrangements with a company like SAS, they can pick you up from a beach hotel just as easily as 17th St.

A cab would probably run around $15 each way. Depending on size could hold 4-6 passengers .

Since Hyatt has a shuttle for airport runs, you might be able to pay them to make the run for a per person fare. I'd check that out. No harm asking.

Edited by eandj