Pressing Service

Tina.w12

My first cruise with P & O will be in September, is there an ironing service where I can send all hubby's shirts to after embarkation. I have done this on previous cruise lines and the shirts come back all nicely ironed and hung on coathangers

My first cruise with P & O will be in September, is there an ironing service where I can send all hubby's shirts to after embarkation. I have done this on previous cruise lines and the shirts come back all nicely ironed and hung on coathangers

You will have to pay, probably a few pounds per shirt.

Hang the shirts up in the bathroom when any of you are having a shower and that will drop the creases out.

I unpack, hang OH's shirts up. when he wants to wear them,they go in the bathroom when he has a shower . Always looks smart. Hedge backwards though always applies to me!!!!!!

Hi Tina,

Yes there is this service. Get the Laundry list and on it there is a section for pressing only. Should be quite quick early in the cruise.