Your Time Dining Sunshine Wait Time

psk2347

I have decided to do Your Time dining on my up coming cruise. We are boarding the Sunshine in 20 days! Can anyone share their experience with Your Time Dining on the Sunshine? How long was your wait? Both Early and Late Dining have been waitlisted so I don't think that many people have signed up for Your Time! Thanks for your help!

I can't speak for the Sunshine, however on our April 2015 aboard the Miracle we only waited 20-30 minutes each night for anytime dining. We'd head to the dining room around 6:30, get our buzzer and head to the bar for a pre-dinner drink.

I have decided to do Your Time dining on my up coming cruise. We are boarding the Sunshine in 20 days! Can anyone share their experience with Your Time Dining on the Sunshine? How long was your wait? Both Early and Late Dining have been waitlisted so I don't think that many people have signed up for Your Time! Thanks for your help!

Just off the Sunshine and had YTD with our group. Most nights there were 6-10 of us eating and we never had to wait more than 10 minutes. It was always during what I would think was "peak" dining times as well. Not sure if it was because most people were looking for smaller tables or what, but but worked for us very well. Check in is at a table right by the Taste Bar, and we'd wait at Alchemy for our time. There were actually a few times that the table was ready before I was able to get my martini!

This makes me feel much better about my choice! I orignally made it because I am wanting just a table for two since my girlfriend, soon to be finace on the cruise, is shy. I am looking forward to trying Your Time Dining

We just got of the Sunshine yesterday and this is the first time we've ever had to do the YTD. To be honest, I was not happy that we could not get it changed to Early Dining, but it ended up being great! We will actually probably choose this option for now on. We only waited for a table 2 nights and the longest was 20 mins at the most. ENJOY!