FTTF booked Luggage Tag question

gbutzin

I just booked Faster to the Fun on the Carnival Magic. Does this reflect on my luggage tags? I went to look at them and I don't see anything on there. Also when I show up in Galveston will I go through a seperate security line? Thank you

I "Just" snagged it too, for our August 2016 cruise on the Dream out of NOLA.

I am so excited. I figured that I would never be able to grab one of these. The only reason I did was because I saw this thread and thought, hey I should look!

Thank you! ;)

How did you actual purchase FTTF? I see that it's available for my cruise out of San Juan but I don't see an option to actually buy it? :confused::confused::confused:

I just booked Faster to the Fun on the Carnival Magic. Does this reflect on my luggage tags? I went to look at them and I don't see anything on there. Also when I show up in Galveston will I go through a seperate security line? Thank you

There should be a FTTF logo on the luggage tags. Look on the upper right-hand corner. When you get to the port, as the porter takes your bags, ask him to put priority tags on your luggage. Everyone goes through the same security lines, whether you have priority boarding or not.

How did you actual purchase FTTF? I see that it's available for my cruise out of San Juan but I don't see an option to actually buy it? :confused::confused::confused:

You buy it the same way you buy their other excursions. Click on the link to add to your cart, and then add a guest, and then view cart.

Just get one for the cabin, even though it will let you purchase one for everyone; only one is needed per cabin for everyone in the cabin.

You would need to reprint your boarding pass and luggage tags so they show the FTTF. So when you get to port and show your paperwork hey will direct you to the correct line for FTTF check in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You would need to reprint your boarding pass and luggage tags so they show the FTTF. So when you get to port and show your paperwork hey will direct you to the correct line for FTTF check in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To the OP, the check-in for FTTF is at a designated place at the counter inside of the terminal, once you've gone through the security scan. As you enter the terminal, there will be a rep. directing people as to which counter to go to. Just thought I'd mention that so there wouldn't be any confusion. After you've checked in, you'll get your S&S card with the FTTF logo on it.

Sign in. I click on how many days until sailing. On right side your should see button that says "Book Shore Excursions" click this.

Click on your city you are leaving from (port 1).Any excursions avail will be there. If Faster to the Fun is available, it will show there as an excursion. If you want it, get it NOW. Have your credit card handy. You pay now. You can always change your mind and cancel it before you sail.

Edited by familyoutdoors

On your passes you will see a really small FTTF logo and on the sides it will have F2F on it. Give it about 48 hours after purchase then reprint your luggage tags. If you have a color printer it will print based on the color of your deck.

Enjoy you trip!!

Edited by CruiseCrazedQT

There should be a FTTF logo on the luggage tags. Look on the upper right-hand corner. When you get to the port, as the porter takes your bags, ask him to put priority tags on your luggage. Everyone goes through the same security lines, whether you have priority boarding or not.

OP didn't say when they were sailing, but if the Magic is still in Galveston then there is a different line for security if you are Diamond/Platinum or have FTTF.

We are sailing on the Dream out of NOLA on 2/21/16. When I go to the shore excursions for NOLA there is nothing there. Does that mean FTTF is sold out or has it not been offered yet? How can I tell which it is? Also, if it is already sold out, at what point do they open it back up in case slots open up?

We are sailing on the Dream out of NOLA on 2/21/16. When I go to the shore excursions for NOLA there is nothing there. Does that mean FTTF is sold out or has it not been offered yet? How can I tell which it is? Also, if it is already sold out, at what point do they open it back up in case slots open up?

My guess is that it hasn't opened for your cruise yet. I say this because even if it is sold out, FTTF shows up for NOLA. It's when one tries to purchase it, it says sold out.

My guess is that it hasn't opened for your cruise yet. I say this because even if it is sold out, FTTF shows up for NOLA. It's when one tries to purchase it, it says sold out.

Ok, good to know. I guess I just keep checking every day to see if it's open? As far as I can tell, there doesn't seem to be any consistent timeframes for FTTF to open for each ship/port. Is that a correct assumption?

I would say keep watching. You are sailing in Feb 2016. I am not sailing until August 2016. I just recently bought mine. Just whenever you think about it, pop in and look. You don't have to be obsessive about it, unless you want to. Some have suggested that you post on your roll-call that you are wanted it and other will look out for you as well, maybe even text you when it pops up.

Good luck!