MSC Divina Muster Drill

Cruiseme0613

Where are the muster stations on the Divina? MSC's website says the muster drill is an hour long. We are new to MSC, and I'm hoping if the muster drill is an hour that the stations are inside and not outside standing on the decks!

Also, does the Divina require you to wear your life jacket? :rolleyes:

Where are the muster stations on the Divina? MSC's website says the muster drill is an hour long. We are new to MSC, and I'm hoping if the muster drill is an hour that the stations are inside and not outside standing on the decks!

The muster drills are held in the various lounges onboard and usually last no longer than a half hour. There will be a muster chart on the back of your stateroom door which will have directions to your designated muster station. You must bring your life jacket as well as your room key,,,everyone's key is scanned before you can enter your muster station,,,

The muster drills are held in the various lounges onboard and usually last no longer than a half hour. There will be a muster chart on the back of your stateroom door which will have directions to your designated muster station. You must bring your life jacket as well as your room key,,,everyone's key is scanned before you can enter your muster station,,,

Thanks for the info! I'm relieved to know they are held inside. I wonder why the website says they last an hour? Maybe just to prepare passengers just in case.

Thanks for the info! I'm relieved to know they are held inside. I wonder why the website says they last an hour? Maybe just to prepare passengers just in case.

The safety instructions are announced in a couple of different languages,,,depending on the region you are sailing from,,they can be announced in up to 5 or more languages so this will add time to the muster drill,,,but here in the United States,,English and Spanish are commonly used.

The safety instructions are announced in a couple of different languages,,,depending on the region you are sailing from,,they can be announced in up to 5 or more languages so this will add time to the muster drill,,,but here in the United States,,English and Spanish are commonly used.

Oh ok. Perfect! We will be sailing the Caribbean.

Oh ok. Perfect! We will be sailing the Caribbean.

Perfect!!! So allow about a half hour or so,,,,,,some advice for you,,,get to your muster station early so you can grab a seat,,,it fills up fast and you don't want to be standing for all that time.

Perfect!!! So allow about a half hour or so,,,,,,some advice for you,,,get to your muster station early so you can grab a seat,,,it fills up fast and you don't want to be standing for all that time.

Thanks!! When we sail with Carnival we always go early to avoid having to walk the stairs.lol. And yes, to get a good seat! Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it!

they are inside and can be very disorganized and take a long time because of people arriving late because of the language barriers. if you have someone in your party who needs to sit down arrive early if you are unlucky enough to have a meeting place that doesn't have many seats. on my two divina cruises i was disappointed to see many adults in their 20's-40's and their teenage kids not offer their seats to the disabled and elderly.

We took Barcelona day tours,and loved it. We were picked up at the airport and taken on a 4 hour tour of the beautiful city of Barcelona. The limo had plenty of room for the 4 of us,plus luggage. We were dropped off at the port for our cruise.

I had an over hour muster drill on my Carnival European cruise. They finally had to have someone come over the loudspeaker in Russian to tell the individuals roaming they were due at muster drill. Lol. Sadly, it was outside but no life jacket.

I had an over hour muster drill on my Carnival European cruise. They finally had to have someone come over the loudspeaker in Russian to tell the individuals roaming they were due at muster drill. Lol. Sadly, it was outside but no life jacket.

Oh goodness lol. I'm hoping ours will be smoother since we are sailing from the U.S. We've never sailed on MSC, as we usually sail Carnival, but we are super excited!

They are inside in various lounges and you must bring your life jacket and it's not an hour long.