Fttf out of Jacksonville

cortneyward

I try to buy FTTF every time! I love it. I have used it out of Jacksonville before and worked like a charm. However, we also did get to the port super early and another couple that we were traveling with did not have it and they boarded right after we did.

I love it for getting our luggage early and being able to go directly to your room. I hate carrying all my stuff around!

Thank you! It definitely seems to have perks and we would enjoy getting to drop our carry ons immediately. However, we are staying close to port and from what I've read can't be at the port until 10:30 so I know we'll be some of the first there. We aren't really in a rush to debark so I'm just not sure it'll be worth it for us. But I want on that boat ASAP! Lol

We had a slight hiccup getting to Jacksonville port' date=' which caused us to get there a little after 11:00. My parents got there at 10:45. We had FTTF, they did not. We got on board the ship almost 45 minutes before them.[/quote']

Wow! That would definitely make it worth it! The biggest perk to me is having the room ready but hadn't planned on purchasing if that was the ONLY real perk. Thanks!

We used it in PC and LOVED it....never was able to get for Jax last year as it was always sold out...but we got to the terminal as early as possible and I think we were on board within like 35 mins...the lines weren't bad and moved pretty quickly.

Trying to snag one for PC in October when we cruise the Valor. FWIW my opinion is that the bigger the ship the more you should want FTTF. If you're cruising on a Fantasy class ship my experience is that the wait isn't all that long but on the Conquest and larger ships you definitely want it. I'd also think the Port of Departure might influence it as well. If I'm out of Miami or LA I'd DEFINITELY want it because those places are so hectic. PC is fairly hectic too. Jax is pretty laid back all in all.