Divina Miami embarkation day

Tracey/Thom

Can't find the answer to this, so I'm asking...is the main dining room open for lunch on embarkation day or is it buffet only? And can you go straight to your cabin, even if your luggage hasn't arrived, or do you have to wait around a few hours? Thanks

Can't find the answer to this, so I'm asking...is the main dining room open for lunch on embarkation day or is it buffet only? And can you go straight to your cabin, even if your luggage hasn't arrived, or do you have to wait around a few hours? Thanks

The main dining room is only open to those pax who are doing a b2b. The buffet will be open when you embark the ship.

We were able to go straight to our stateroom when we embarked Divina this past April. The cabin stewards do a pretty good job of getting most of the staterooms ready prior to new passengers embarking the ship, but not always.

Thanks. How long did it take for your luggage to arrive, roughly?

If you're sailing in the Yacht Club,,you'll receive your luggage within two hours of boarding,,,we sailed in steerage back in April and most of our luggage showed up within 2 hours of boarding, with our final pice of luggage showing up about an hour after that,,,,:)

And can you go straight to your cabin, even if your luggage hasn't arrived, or do you have to wait around a few hours? Thanks

I like to arrive later, so that I can go directly to my cabin, on all cruise lines. I stay as late as I can at the hotel. I refuse to drag my carry on bag all over the ship, especially on the lines that allow wine. The Divina leaves later than most other ships, so, don't be surprised if your luggage is late.