Gift cards !!!!! Verizon

volmoma

Just became available about 45 minutes ago...couldn't post no wifi reception at SAMs or good phone signal. Still have them as of 15 minutes ago. I stalked Verizon site for 7 days and scored $2500. Enough for the rest of this year. Good luck to all, GO GET THEM NOW!!!!

Edited by volmoma

Just became available about 45 minutes ago...couldn't post no wifi reception at SAMs or good phone signal. Still have them as of 15 minutes ago. I stalked Verizon site for 7 days and scored $2500. Enough for the rest of this year. Good luck to all, GO GET THEM NOW!!!!

Just checked again and they're gone, sorry. Maybe AARP may have them.

I haven't yet figured out the Verizon gift card thing. Is this through the Verizon Rewards program where you use points to get the cards? Looks to me like it would take a ton of points. I'm fairly new to the rewards program and only have 1,100 points. Am I looking at the right thing?

Thanks! :)

I haven't yet figured out the Verizon gift card thing. Is this through the Verizon Rewards program where you use points to get the cards? Looks to me like it would take a ton of points. I'm fairly new to the rewards program and only have 1,100 points. Am I looking at the right thing?

Yes, it is through the smart rewards program. For every $100 they take 1,000 points. So that is how the $500 GC are only $450 out of pocket.

For each $100 GC you purchase ( Carnival Gift Card) it will cost you 1,000 reward points. And you save 10% off the $100 card. Total cost to you would be 1,000 reward points and $90 plus I thinks it something like 59 cents for handling. Understand? If not let me know what's confusing you. [emoji4]

Edited by volmoma

I wish there was another way to see when the GC's get posted as right now you have to STALK VZW all day.

Edited by Dpondex

I wish there was another way to see when the GC's get posted as right now you have to STALK VZW all day.

Me too.... I checked every 15/20 minutes for days!!!! If I worked there would be no way I could catch them. The last 3 days I'd go to bed LATE, set the alarm and get up and start over. I know it sounds drastic, but to be honest, it was fun. I think I'll start over around Monday or Tuesday and just put an GC ALERT for Verizon on here for people to see. Have a great day! [emoji41][emoji267][emoji484]

They were available 7/1 around 10/11 am. So I'm seeing about 8/9 days before they are available after they're sold out. If it were me I'd check every day several times a day. Tuesday or Wednesday I'd really get down to business and do what I did. Normally I'm seeing if AARP gets them so will Verizon. ( like today) Good Luck!!

All gone. I wish that had a place you could be notified that they were back in.

I've sent Verizon a email with that question also that maybe they should put a limit on how many people can purchase at one time. I've been trying since christmas and haven't gotten one.

Never heard back from them.

If they did, which I have no problem with, it would be the same thing...first ones to get thru the log jam of attempts to buy would do exactly as they are now. Putting a limit on how many a person could buy, IMHO, won't happen. Verizon only sales what the card company sends them, as with AARP, the same company supplies them both. They are the ones that cause such difficulty in purchasing the cards because of the number of cards they send to each company to sale. I really don't think either one makes money off the sales of the cards, it's only a reward to the customer for doing business with them. Keep trying Bubbles4ever, you never know when you'll get lucky and snag a few. [emoji41][emoji267][emoji485]

You earn 10,000 points just for registering for the rewards program. Then you get at least 10 pts for every dollar of your monthly bill. You can earn a bunch more by paying your bill online, upgrading a phone, etc... they actually add up fast.