Help Silhouette cruisers I need a Richard Spacey and Luigi fix

ljkool

No cruise for me this year and I need a Richard Spacey fix. If you are cruising with him this year, on the Silhouette I believe, I would love to see a video of his daily activities recording. I was on the Summit last fall and I regret not recording him and Luigi off of my cabin TV during their daily update. Those two work so well together, very entertaining. I can post any video of him it on Youtube to share if you like. Other than his famous evolution of dance number, not much has been posted of him in a while.

Thanks

They are amazing together. I have never been so impressed with a cruise director before. Most of the time I barely remember them. I would book another cruise if he was on it. :). The 70's night when they dressed up as village people was incredible. He made quite the dancing Indian. Hope someone can share.

We cruised with him the first time this past March and so happy he'll still be on the Silhouette for our upcoming September sailing. I have to say he is the most entertaining CD we've ever experienced on any of our Celebrity cruises.

We were on the Silhouette last month. Richard Spacey and his team were brilliant. Here are some pics of the absolutely WILD 70s dance party held on the Celebrity Silhouette.

2F7219D7-9165-4C87-998B-11692DA419F0_zpsqwetgh5j.png

FC4E1F7C-3689-403E-8DE2-2188EB48CF7D_zpsra8fvy31.png

5CC23C2C-0705-4B77-8B03-216A2466BC41.png_zpsffndbegf.jpeg

37FC868A-56EE-4541-86BE-AF7F757AB064_zpsqyzob2gg.png

More pictures in my review (link in signature)