Count Down Clock Disease

regnig

Ok I’ve got the official “Count Down Clock Disease”! :eek:

My count down clock is just not moving fast enough. We don’t sail until the 4rd of March and time is just not passing fast enough. I’ve got our pre-flight hotel booked, our flights booked, our pre-cruise hotel in San Juan booked, I’ve pulled out my packing list for this itinerary and doubled checked that I don’t need to purchase anymore clothes (sigh), drafted our “In Case of Emergency” letter to family and have made hair-cut appointments all the way up to cruise time. I've even resorted to posting silly posts on this board. What’s a gal to do to make the time go faster? :confused: And yes, I know it really isn’t wise to wish your life away, but give me a break, I really really really want March to get here.

Yes - we are also waiting for the clock to tick for March - 'round the Horn on Regal Princess, 3-9-06.

Then a long wait until November 06, Oceania's Nautica, Istanbul to Singapore through the Suez!

So many cruises - so little money.

Yes - we are also waiting for the clock to tick for March - 'round the Horn on Regal Princess, 3-9-06.

Then a long wait until November 06, Oceania's Nautica, Istanbul to Singapore through the Suez!

So many cruises - so little money.

I will endeavour to leave Cape Horn in one piece and leave at least a few penguins for you ;)

(Thinking about whether its possible to smuggle a penguin home with me :D )

Archived