Anyone on the 21 Day Fix Plan?

Oppalopa

• 3 weeks later...

I just finished my 2nd round of the 21 Day Fix and Shakeology. The cups look smaller than they actually are. So far I have lost 18 inches and 6.53% of my starting weight. I have found that with planning and prepping, the 21 day fix is pretty easy to follow and I like this much better than weight watchers.

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Was thinking about you and wanted to say hello. I will be wearing the dress you gave me a while back (navy blue long dress) to a formal gathering in August,

Hope all is well with you.

Sheri

Hi Lisa,

Was thinking about you and wanted to say hello. I will be wearing the dress you gave me a while back (navy blue long dress) to a formal gathering in August,

Hope all is well with you.

Sheri

Hi Sheri! I love that navy dress and am happy you are wearing it. :D

Lisa

I started last Monday, 7/27/15. The containers do look small but the amount of food I was told to eat is more then I can in a day. So I took it a notch down.

I had to drop to the plan a level down from where I was "supposed" to be at. It was too much food for me. So far I am really happy with the results, but a little annoyed with Beach Body. My auto shipment of Shakeology never arrived, and I am completely out. They are reshipping, but it won't be here until next week. Ugh.

Lisa

• 4 weeks later...

I just received my containers. I did not order the Shakeology at this time. I am cruising in two weeks, and plan on ordering it when I get back. I am excited to get started! I am going to do it for the next two weeks before my trip, and then the full 21 days when I get back.

I'm interested in doing this because, honestly, no other plans fit for my lifestyle as well as this plan. I really like the portion control aspect. I also like that I can determine what I want to eat. I don't deal well with traditional meal plans.

Quick question- how do you handle eating out? My family likes to eat out on the weekend.

I have been on 21 day fix since April, because the cruise we took last December I was at my heaviest and my pictures looked aweful only bought 2. I have been doing the containers and Shakeology I think the shakes help me the most with my weight loss because I do it for breakfast and start my day off right. After work before dinner I get my 30 minutes of exercise in most days. I have lost 20 pounda 6 1/2 inches. The next 3 weeks I'm hitting it hard because I have to lose 15 more and tone up I have the cutest cruise clothes that are a size 10. :o;)

trixiegal, did you ever get you question answered I'm a Beachbody coach. Find me on Facebook Jennifer Robbins-business page 21dayfabtofit. We eat out on the weekends also I just watch my portions usually share something, or take half home. If you drink your shakeology before going out to eat it helps also.

• 1 month later...

I just got my box and I did the first set...cardio.

Holy cow....I can hardly walk!! DH is having a ball laughing at me.

I had a baby in May, pregnancy got me up to 210. I breastfed and went down to 190. The weight sloooowly trickled off...NOT fast enough for me. I started getting desperate. My "normal" weight is usually 120.

I previously did the 10 day Green Smoothie diet. Lost 15 lbs from 180.

We cruise in April 2016, I wanna be toned up!!! I want my body back. I haven't cruised in 5 years too long.

I kept seeing this dang infomercial in the am. It got annoying.

Yet deep inside I couldn't help but feel inspired.....so with all the eye rolling and giggles from my husband (who is just as overweight)....

I ordered it. I'm doing it!! I spent all day today with the baby in the bouncy seat watching me precook ALL of the chicken breast and sautéed veggies.

I KNOW I can do this. If I can do starvation diets through my 20's and diet pills through my early 30's....I can be an adult an do this the RIGHT way at almost 37.

I just joined the boards, glad I found this thread :)

Just Cruisey Not Crazy, You can do this I have lost 20 pounds and 10 inches since April and dropped 2 dress sizes. I only workout 3 times a week but I drink Shakeology on a regular basis everyday that has helped me the most. I just added Focused energy boost to my shakes this month and has helped tremendously with my energy level. Find me on fb if you have questions. jennifer.robbins70@yahoo.com

trixiegal, did you ever get you question answered I'm a Beachbody coach. Find me on Facebook Jennifer Robbins-business page 21dayfabtofit. We eat out on the weekends also I just watch my portions usually share something, or take half home. If you drink your shakeology before going out to eat it helps also.

I'm one of the 5 people left on earth without a Facebook. Can I email you? Or contact you via a website?

NOPE, we are the last 2 people!!

I deleted my facebook.

LOL Nope last 3 people!! I deleted facebook 3 years ago and love it!

Anyway...I've started back up on my 21 Day Fix (Just doing workouts though) I can't deal with containers and measuring and all that. We already eat pretty healthy and have been on WW so I know what I can eat etc.

I'm wondering if I should through the Shakeology in though?? Or some other shake supplement? Years ago I did HerbalLife and it was OK. Didn't see a huge weight loss.

I'm thinking I just need a little push and wondering if this is the route I should take?

LOL Nope last 3 people!! I deleted facebook 3 years ago and love it!

Anyway...I've started back up on my 21 Day Fix (Just doing workouts though) I can't deal with containers and measuring and all that. We already eat pretty healthy and have been on WW so I know what I can eat etc.

I'm wondering if I should through the Shakeology in though?? Or some other shake supplement? Years ago I did HerbalLife and it was OK. Didn't see a huge weight loss.

I'm thinking I just need a little push and wondering if this is the route I should take?

As a nutritionist, I would steer away from Herbalife. WW is a good starting point but as a lifetime member, my wife found that the system we use now is much faster and much healthier. Not to take anything away from WW, as I said, it's an OK starting point. But there are things they don't address that simply need addressing and I find that they work off of 20 year old nutritional information.

Personally, I follow an IF protocol. It's easy to follow and I can actually see myself following this for life... it has that "forgiving" nature that I think we all need.....especially as avid cruisers! ;)

As a nutritionist, I would steer away from Herbalife. WW is a good starting point but as a lifetime member, my wife found that the system we use now is much faster and much healthier. Not to take anything away from WW, as I said, it's an OK starting point. But there are things they don't address that simply need addressing and I find that they work off of 20 year old nutritional information.

Personally, I follow an IF protocol. It's easy to follow and I can actually see myself following this for life... it has that "forgiving" nature that I think we all need.....especially as avid cruisers! ;)

I'll take your 2 cents!!

So, what exactly is the IF protocol??

I'll take your 2 cents!!

So, what exactly is the IF protocol??

There are different variations of IF but essentially they all involve the same idea... eating, followed by a period of not eating. Some people do 16:8, meaning they don't eat for 16 hours (8 of which they are sleeping) and then eat for 8hrs. For many, this means they eat their food from noon to 8pm then nothing until noon the next day. While this is OK, I prefer doing what's called a 6:1 or 5:2 where those numbers represent days rather than hours. I eat for 5 or 6 days then fast for 1 or 2.

Sounds harder than it really is... admittedly, I use a program I order online that integrates IF and makes it a no brainer for my clients but with or without the program, it's a wonderful lifestyle that is loaded with proven health benefits.

Here is a blog post I recently put up that explains it better...

https://onehealthybugger.wordpress.com/2015/09/11/fasting-is-lasting/

Let me know your thoughts.

I started 21 day fix last month, half way though this week. Last week is the last week (it was a 5 week plan, 0 week just shakes and nutrition, the workouts started week 1 and not sure what nest week has in store for us). I love it. I'm working out every day and being accountable for my nutrition.

It's the kick start I needed and would love to lose some weight before my cruise on December 20th.

Already signed up for my next challenge group, which runs from November 23 to January 3. It will have 10 days of my cruise in between.

I broke my toe the week before I started, but decided to do it anyway. So I'm having to do a lot of modified activity with Kat, but I'm still losing weight. So far I've lost 6.2 pounds. Not much, but I can guarantee you I would not have lost an ounce had it not been for this.

I'm loving the accountability and plan to keep doing the shakes on the cruise and the workouts, but I have already resigned myself to enjoying my vacation and enjoying the cruise. My coach kindly reminded me that my weight loss is about making choices, and I can choose wisely or not. It's all up to me. Tough love, but true. I'm still falling off the wagon for 10 days :D but I want to lose as much as possible before then!

There are different variations of IF but essentially they all involve the same idea... eating, followed by a period of not eating. Some people do 16:8, meaning they don't eat for 16 hours (8 of which they are sleeping) and then eat for 8hrs. For many, this means they eat their food from noon to 8pm then nothing until noon the next day. While this is OK, I prefer doing what's called a 6:1 or 5:2 where those numbers represent days rather than hours. I eat for 5 or 6 days then fast for 1 or 2.

Sounds harder than it really is... admittedly, I use a program I order online that integrates IF and makes it a no brainer for my clients but with or without the program, it's a wonderful lifestyle that is loaded with proven health benefits.

Here is a blog post I recently put up that explains it better...

https://onehealthybugger.wordpress.com/2015/09/11/fasting-is-lasting/

Let me know your thoughts.

Yikes!! It does sound complicated!! But thank you for sharing your info! I will absolutely read it!!

I started 21 day fix last month, half way though this week. Last week is the last week (it was a 5 week plan, 0 week just shakes and nutrition, the workouts started week 1 and not sure what nest week has in store for us). I love it. I'm working out every day and being accountable for my nutrition.

It's the kick start I needed and would love to lose some weight before my cruise on December 20th.

Already signed up for my next challenge group, which runs from November 23 to January 3. It will have 10 days of my cruise in between.

I broke my toe the week before I started, but decided to do it anyway. So I'm having to do a lot of modified activity with Kat, but I'm still losing weight. So far I've lost 6.2 pounds. Not much, but I can guarantee you I would not have lost an ounce had it not been for this.

I'm loving the accountability and plan to keep doing the shakes on the cruise and the workouts, but I have already resigned myself to enjoying my vacation and enjoying the cruise. My coach kindly reminded me that my weight loss is about making choices, and I can choose wisely or not. It's all up to me. Tough love, but true. I'm still falling off the wagon for 10 days :D but I want to lose as much as possible before then!

Good for you JennyBenny!!!! Great outlook!! PS - I LOVE KAT!!!! I swear the others are ballerinas or something!! We only do the workouts 3x a week!! We did it for about 4 months straight then stopped for a busy summer and we're back it again - it's been 3 weeks now!! I'm exhausted!! LOL

Keep up the good work!

Congratulations on success with 21 Day fix. I agree we leave the day after Christmas and hope to lose a s much as possible I plan on bringing my shakes if I get hungry during the day just because you see food everywhere. I plan on having 1 good meal a day where I don't think about the program. On sea days I would like to workout if it's not crowded but for me it's always crowded and I hate that. Port days we usually walk enough to dop 10 pounds, also remember water half your body weight.

Edited by springtxcruiser39