Looking for a beach in Cozumel

Yazoo cruiser

Except for a few spots you should be happy with Paradise Beach as well as anywhere at Mr. Sanchos or Nachi Cocom (where some have complained that the sand is "too soft"? :confused:).

What amenities are you looking for?

Party or quiet and relaxing? All inclusive or pay-as-you-go?

Just

Looking for something quiet and relaxing, somewhere that has a restaurant, don't need a lot of swim toys, just me and the wife, I am 72 celebrating our 50 th anniversary. We have done passion island several times as well as Chakanaab, so looking for somewhere a little different.

Just

Looking for something quiet and relaxing, somewhere that has a restaurant, don't need a lot of swim toys, just me and the wife, I am 72 celebrating our 50 th anniversary. We have done passion island several times as well as Chakanaab, so looking for somewhere a little different.

Quiet and relaxing = Nachi Cocom! :cool: Limited to 100 guests per day, good facilities, nice beach, small pool w/swim-up bar, great food plus good drinks and service. AI for about $55 each.

You can go farther out to some smaller beach clubs not as popular with tourists or even try the other side of the island, but the cost savings of going to a non-AI club will be overcome somewhat by the higher cab fare.