What types of drinks are free? Juices?

First time sailing NCL - so, sorry about all the questions...

What basic types of beverages are included free of charge? (not referring to the soda pkg or UBP). Is juice readily available for kids?

Milk water tea hot chocolate lemonade and unsweetened iced tea

In the buffet in the morning there is orange apple and cranberry "juice" beverages- they contain no actual fruit juice.

2 flavored waters that are like Crystal Light and contain Sucralose or something similar

Edited by russianmom

When I went there was actual juice in the dispensers in the morning, OJ definitely made from concentrate though. Fresh-squeezed juices could be purchased. Later in the in the day flavored waters were in the buffet, indeed sweetened with sucralose (Splenda). Water, coffee, tea also free, and I believe milk and hot cocoa packets are available.

First time sailing NCL - so, sorry about all the questions...

What basic types of beverages are included free of charge? (not referring to the soda pkg or UBP). Is juice readily available for kids?

Officially:

What does my cruise fare include?

Iced Tea, some juices in the buffet (for breakfast), regular coffee, tea and ice water

The following items are not included in the cruise fare:

Alcoholic Beverages

Sodas and some other non-alcoholic beverages

I think you'll find milk on the buffet at breakfast so add that to the list.

Officially:

What does my cruise fare include?

Iced Tea, some juices in the buffet (for breakfast), regular coffee, tea and ice water

The following items are not included in the cruise fare:

Alcoholic Beverages

Sodas and some other non-alcoholic beverages

I think you'll find milk on the buffet at breakfast so add that to the list.

Chocolate and strawberry milk too.

Milk (Regular, Half & Half, Skim, Chocolate-Cocoa packages are available too), Coffee, Hot & Iced Tea(there's alot of different flavor hot tea from Lipton, last I saw like Cranberry Apple and Green), Flavored water (some people like to call them 'juice' but its actually 'flavored'), Water from the soda dispensers, sweetened lemonades, Orange juice from concentrate in the morning.

Coffee from the dining venues is just disgusting, so I include the price of a latte from the Atrium Cafe/Carlos Bakeshop each day. Making coffee in the room with the materials provided by NCL is drinkable, but just barely. I think you only get a coffee maker on balcony staterooms and up. Other posters have said that you can ask your steward for one in lower categories but I've never tried it. If you need your morning fix, be prepared to consider paying. I know that coffee is in the eye of the beholder, but in three years on these boards, I don't ever recall anyone saying they think the free NCL coffee is fantastic LOL.