Opinions: Balc vs Mini on Regal...cost worth it?

RealDeal

LOL.

OK, the real reason I want the mini is b/c...my other half snores & I need him as far away from me at night as possible! No, I'm not kidding. But I refuse to pay that much more $$ b/c of his snoring, so I guess I'm the one who will lose in the end! We really aren't in our cabin much, so while the extra room is nice, it's not really all that important to us.

Maybe you should just book two of the cheapest inside rooms possible and get right away from him :D

Seriously though, there is still only one 'bedroom' area so unless you want to sleep on the couch you won't be getting that much further away.

Maybe you should just book two of the cheapest inside rooms possible and get right away from him :D

Seriously though, there is still only one 'bedroom' area so unless you want to sleep on the couch you won't be getting that much further away.

Yes, in a mini, he sleeps on the sofa!

Hi everyone. Trying to decide b/w a standard balcony & a mini suite on Regal. I know it's a very personal choice as to whether spending the money is worth it, but I'm looking for opinions. $450 to upgrade to a mini on a 7-day Caribbean cruise...is it worth it? Obviously, I would love the larger cabin and if it were, say, a $300 differential, I would do it, but $450 seems a bit steep.

Opinions?

Having stayed in a standard balcony room on Regal for a 3 night cruise, I would certainly pay the extra money for a mini on a 7 nighter. I wouldn't be able to stand that tiny room and balcony on anything longer than 3 days.

Hi everyone. Trying to decide b/w a standard balcony & a mini suite on Regal. I know it's a very personal choice as to whether spending the money is worth it, but I'm looking for opinions. $450 to upgrade to a mini on a 7-day Caribbean cruise...is it worth it? Obviously, I would love the larger cabin and if it were, say, a $300 differential, I would do it, but $450 seems a bit steep.

Opinions?

Depends on how many sea days you have. If only 2, IMO not worth it. If you have a lot of port calls, you will be off the ship most of the time and ashore. The amount of time you would have to enjoy the balcony would be very limited. However, if you just want more cabin space, 2nd TV and want to spend the extra money (which you could put towards another sailing, go for it.

MARAPRINCE